Ben's Creek Group - BEN - Share Chat

I’m keep looking and every is worse than the last :weary:

Maybe just a bad day for coal. Thungela was +40% yesterday. Today it’s +25% :weary:

Would would you class as a long term investment?

Planning to hold for at least another year, that’s what I mean by long term…

1 Like

I just bought some more arghh what am I doing?? Convinced it’s the right thing to do. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

2 Likes

July when I last invested at 32p
I was well chuffed at the price …
now :face_with_spiral_eyes:
I hope it does go back up. I at least want to break even then I’m outa here.

Whatever happens i plan to be around for a while, the company is making money regardless of what the share price is at. And they have no vast plans to expand, so that money should at some point be coming back in the shape of dividends.

It sounds far fetched but i do believe that the first dividend is planned to be around 10p from what has been hinted at, and that could be as early 1st quarter next year. I think the share price should be well on the way to recovery by then, but a third of the current share price coming in a dividend would make up for a lot.

Of course i could be talking out of my arse and have been reading into things too much so as always do your own research as i am just a lowly :worm:

3 Likes

Hi Adam. You are right about 10p shares. However that is if the production doubles. With current output it’s unlikely. Adam didbsay in the early days on how podcast that 10p dividends should be paid to the shareholders by 2023 q1. This is fairly new company hence it requires patience. However company is doing well and future is looking positive. Of course it’s a shame we all bought at higher price therefore loosing a lot right now but will pay out one day

5 Likes

I really want to stay positive but … :sob:

1 Like

I feel your pain BlueSonic but patience is the only solution I can offer at this point.

2 Likes

And BEN shoots another load.

3 Likes

Just hope hes not shooting blanks :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Commencement of mining on new permit area

good news day

2 Likes

And once they get that second highwall plugged in we will be good to go and then we will see what BEN is made of.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 16.36.54
good news and we loose 1.33% :dizzy_face: :rofl:

Once they announce more than 2 trains are leaving each month this will head back north. Until then only 22KT are being shipped monthly whilst the rest of the HiVolB metcoal just piles up on the ground waiting to be sold.

1 Like

I really hope so
But I’m not so confident
I’ll just keep crying into my mug of hot chocolate looking and all the red numbers :sob:

1 Like

Down to zero we go :sob: