Ben's Creek Group - BEN - Share Chat

1 Like

For those that missed it. Well worth a listen. Not sure how much it had to do with today’s 13% climb, but it couldn’t have hurt.

That’s the problem with having diamond hands, you can hold onto something as hard as you like but when there’s more people with paperhands you can end up holding a turd that takes a while to shine up.

:poop: + :soap: = :gem:

2 Likes

I did it, I finally said goodbye to Ben. I really believed in you but it was such a 1 sided relationship with all the effort coming from me. :cry: I hope we can stay friends.

6 Likes

Bit of a jump in this lately…is it time to get excited?

2 Likes

Not sure, i saw the Rns this morning about the grant of options but it was beyond my meager ability to understand.

Always the way, my stocks perform badly when i think i have grasped something yet they perform well on something that i don’t comprehend :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Does anyone know why the sudden drop in the share price? Bit drastic!

1 Like

The word on twitter street is that someone wanted out and sold a few million shares.

I’m still in, maybe the seller knows somerhing or maybe they just wanted out.

I’m still waiting on the same news i’ve been waiting for a few months now about the high wall miner.

It is getting boring now, but they must be almost done,

RNS BELOW

Bens Creek Group plc (AIM:BEN), the owner of a metallurgical coal mine in North America supplying the steel industry, announces that it has today been advised by MBU Capital Group Limited (“MBU”), the Company’s largest shareholder, that, following demand from institutional investors, it has today sold 22,222,222 ordinary shares in the Company (“Ordinary Shares”) at a price of 18p per ordinary share, equivalent to 5.92% of the existing issued share capital of the Company, to diversify the shareholder base of the Company.

Still doing my research but it’s looking like a good time to invest,

1 Like

I nearly shat my pants when I seen the share price this morning :joy:
Decided to take a gamble and top up and get my average price down :grimacing:

As they say in South Africa : Alles Sag Reg Kom. It’ll all come right in the end. The world needs coking coal, but is getting all woke about opening new mines- just look at the hassle West Cumbria Mining have had. The iron hand - pun intended - of supply and demand will see us right.

Is this positive?

In short, yes.

They’ve dropped the conversion price from 60p to 30p which isn’t ideal, however worth noting it was originally 15p (when BEN IPOed at 10p).
They’ve applied for shares now at 30p which is a 50% premium to the current share price meaning whilst there’s more dilution, BEN now have less debt and interest payments to cover.

MBU already owned 50% of BEN, this takes it to 54%.

They hinted at a dividend in the future - it looks like they’re tidying up the balance sheet for this event.
Personally I can’t see a dividend being paid until end of this year/sometime next year, but happy to be wrong.

1 Like

Thank you for your take on this. Much appreciated.

Sounds like more of the same, second highwallminer still isn’t up, looks like it will be in the next couple of weeks, so by May it should be running flat out and the we could be looking at dividends at some point in the not to distant future.

Pretty much left this stock alone for the last few months, probably going to add some more between now and April and then just let it sit and do whatever it’s going to do.

We are going to the moon at last :star_struck: £1 SP and dividend here we come.

1 Like

Bens Creek (AIM:BEN) announces that it has completed the delivery, via four trains, of circa 44,000 tonnes of coal to the largest steel producer in India. The coal has been delivered to a ship berthed at the Port of Norfolk.

5 Likes

Is that good news? Ha ha! Still a newbie to all things trading!