Ben's Creek Group - BEN - Share Chat

:hear_no_evil: I brought more.
Buy the dip :grin:

2 Likes

Aaagh!! I miss this opportunity :disappointed::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im thinking there will be better opportunities today for buying the dip :star_struck:

IMG_1200
so many dips
my average now down to 59p so Im happy to sit for a while now and see what happens

1 Like

we have some larger volume buys coming in this morning, is this the turning point

2 Likes

I stand corrected both are metallurgical coal :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Be aware that BEN may move to being a Plus only stock. As far as I can see it doesn’t fit the description of what is supposed to be Basic stock (see Freetrade Plus for the definition of what is in Basic). That link tells you that the definition for UK stock largely depends on whether the stock is a FTSE350/AIM100 stock or not - and these indices of course change at least 4 times a year.

Shouldn’t be a surprise because Freetrade regularly reviews its Plus shares. You can see in the discussion that loads of shares recently became a part of the Basic Universe. Anyway, this does not affect Plus subscribers in any way.

1 Like

The benefit of having :freetrade::plus_: might reap rewards with a stock as volatile as this one, you can set up to 10 limit buys/sell per stock.

1 Like

so if BEN went plus, that prevents me buying or selling unless I pay a premium for a service I dont want
:rage:
yet another nail in the coffin for FT

Is that correct that we wouldn’t be able to sell? I thought it just stopped buying more?

1 Like

Yes you are correct you can sell, just not buy more. Freetrade has always made this clear.

2 Likes

Not quite true. If you want to buy the shares in the Plus service then by definition you want the service. So what you are really saying is that you don’t want to pay for the service that you want. That’s a different thing altogether.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, it is reassuring :slight_smile: I’m happy with freetrade being a standard member and there are lots of other shares I would buy if I had the plus membership. But I choose not to have it so can’t moan that I’m holding myself back.

3 Likes

its a bit bad form when you have been buying as a none plus member then you are forced to pay for a premium service if you want to continue …
:rage:
its like buying a box set on Netflix onl;y then for them to tell you, after watching the first 5 episodes, if you want to watch the last episode you have to pay for their premium service

3 Likes

Maybe it could be for plus members for new buyers of the stock? If you’re already invested, you can buy and sell until you’ve sold the whole lot.

There are plenty of other cases where stocks move in and out of :plus_: based on the published criteria. This is not special and is just another one that COULD move .

3 Likes

Possibly my favorite interview yet. I think i’m happy with my holding as the share price never went below my buy in price, but if i do get some extra money then i can think of far worse places to keep it then some more BEN shares.

Adam Wilson does some very open interviews, plenty of stuff in there i didn’t yet know about, and if there is a possibility that they could get that 3rd highwall miner permited then i know he’s going to be doing everything he can to make it so.

1 Like

Keep posting the good news. Lower the price. Buy the dip :yum: