Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) - Share Chat

Berkshire Hathaway does not currently pay dividends, hence no DRIP scheme applies.

Also, Freetrade doesn’t offer a DRIP feature at the moment.

With Freetrade, when we receive dividends we can reinvest them as and when we want.

It is very unlikely Berkshire Hathaway will pay dividends in the near future

3 Likes

I see.
Interesting! I’m fine with that given the success of his company.
Thanks!

1 Like

Btw how such thing has been resolved?

1 Like

He was very accurate in timing, wasn’t it?

3 Likes

Warren Buffett’s 2022 letter to shareholders - a worthy read

4 Likes

Investing guru Warren Buffett recently purchased an 11.4% stake in HP for his holding company, Berkshire Hathaway. The purchase now makes him HP’s biggest shareholder. To be clear, Hewlett-Packard split its business into two divisions in 2015. Hewlett Packard Enterprise would sell servers and enterprise services, while HP Inc would sell PCs and printers. Warren Buffett opted to buy shares in the latter. On the day his purchase was announced, the HP share price spiked by 15%. Nonetheless, it has since come back down to a more reasonable price. With Warren Buffett’s impeccable track record of beating the market, I will be diving into HP’s fundamentals and prospects to determine whether I will be buying HP shares for my portfolio.

2 Likes

Annual shareholder meeting is at this afternoon and you appear to be able watch it streamed by CNBC - assuming they don’t geo-lock the stream.

3 Likes

I bet it will be live on YouTube. It has been in the past few years. On Yahoo as well. Recent past performance is not indicative of future performance lol

If it is on YouTube I’ll keep it on as a companion for an afternoon of burrying my head in the exercise workbooks

2 Likes

Available info

“exclusive livestream”

No YouTube?! :disappointed:

1 Like
1 Like