Best way to monitor investments across multiple platforms?

I’ve been following freetrade excitedly for a while and am loving the android app. Now that I have some investments across multiple accounts, I wanted to know if there is a good way to access everything at once. How do others monitor their whole portfolio?

1 Like

I use Webull. It requires me to manually enter all my investments, but I didn’t have much luck with scraping all the data into a spreadsheet. Webull also has some handy features such as price alerts.

3 Likes

I’ve imported quantities and buy price in Google Sheets and balances are automatically updated via the GOOGLEFINANCE( function.
I’m also tracking it via personal finance aggregator apps like Emma and Moneyhub.

1 Like

Just to follow up on this: I’ve reverted to Google Sheets.

While Webull’s great for monitoring performance and a host of other things, as a long-term investor, I’m not that interested in day-to-day prices and it feels more geared towards trading.

Perhaps the No1 thing I want to monitor is my allocations, so I can rebalance from time to time, and Webull falls down a little in that regard.

Plus – by pulling all the data into a spreadsheet, you can run all manner of custom calculations on it.

3 Likes