Blackberry Toronto Stock Ex - BB

Hello - am new to any such forum but not new to investing :slight_smile: Can I request you to add Blackberry stock here #stock-requests

Vote for it :+1:t2:

Bump, this may have just hit the number one best buy from a certain stock advisor…

“bump”

Count me in as cordially and officially requesting this software GIANT gets the credit it is due…
Chen is a first rate CEO. IP of this company is a huge asset, software revenue increasing a 2 digit clip year on year, first rate in AI Security, QNX software in Cars, wins nearly a billion in cash money in court cases, outsourced costs of phone production to tcl, wins NATO contracts and government phones + security services for politicians, peerless in the security industry, bought Cylance, little debt, huge cash pile, most under rated tech/software company in the space…will be bought out by one of the big players…MARK ME…an investment in BB is a smart move at these prices. Blackberry is the tortoise…also forgot to mention their revenue in the freight space and telematics in this area. Canada’s “Warren Buffett” invested hugely in BB and he is not often wrong in his market moves, Chen as ceo is a big shareholder, my brain is exhausted from pulling an all nighter but if you do your research, you will be pleasantly surprised about how many interesting irons BB has in the fire…

Bump, can we get Black berry added?