Blencowe Resources - BRES

Blencowe Resources - Export Approval for Bulk Samples #BRES @BlencoweRes Blencowe Resources - Export Approval for Bulk Samples - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

2 Likes

Blencowe Resources - Appointment of Leading Engineering Firm to DFS #BRES @BlencoweRes Blencowe Resources - Appointment of Leading Engineering Firm to DFS - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

I am not so sure what DFS stands for?

Definitive feasibility study

1 Like

The graphite has started too move.

3 Likes

What’s going on with the SP

Is there a glitch on the days trading? Doesn’t seem to be trading.

Everything seems fine, it’s in the red.

Was just wondering what to had caused the big dip in SP can’t seem to find any news

1 Like

Hi, blencowe have shipped 100t to china. I would guess it would take 6 weeks to arrive then custom formalities. We are just waiting for china.

2 Likes

I enjoyed listening too this podcast, I feel you will find it interesting.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. It was an interesting listen.

Aside from Blencowe i also have shares with TGR. Sadly i sold my Sovereign Metals as they decided to split off their graphite play and list it on the ASX which isn’t supported on Freetrade, but i’m really hoping that Freetrade will add Marula Mining when they get up and running on Aim, lithium, copper and graphite exposure all under on roof really excites me.

I don’t have as many Bres shares as i would want and i’ve promised myself not to get anything else ones it’s in the green but over the last few weeks it has come close to getting near my top up levels, though my funds are limited right now as the majority of my portfolio is in the red the last couple of weeks so i’m trying to top up everywhere but should Bres sink a little lower it’s high up on my list of wants.

3 Likes

Just wondering if any further update around this as SP seems to keep dipping at present all best

I would assume the next batch of news will be released around the ending of April

1 Like

Brillant thank you look foward to see the next update moving foward

Blencowe Resources - Strategic Funding Partner for Orom-Cross #BRES @BlencoweRes Blencowe Resources - Strategic Funding Partner for Orom-Cross - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

Some good news considering how the market is reacting the last few weeks.

6 Likes

Blencowe Resources - Investor Webinar & Updated Presentation #BRES @BlencoweRes Blencowe Resources - Investor Webinar & Updated Presentation - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

Could be worth a listen!

5 Likes

Ive found this Blencowe Resources - Investor Webinar 9 May 2023 - YouTube

4 Likes

Finally had a chance to listen to it. All very good and exciting.

1 Like
2 Likes