Blink Charging (BLNK) - Share Chat

Why is this set to complete? I don’t see it on the app, or am I missing something?

1 Like

It’s On now :slight_smile:

Whoop bern watching this stock for ages

Watching it go down. :confused: Hope it perks up.

What a terrible few years for this stock. Just crashed spectacularly. Do we think there is any hope left with this?

Crikey this hasnt half fallen from the dizzyheights, doesnt help with it being a meme stock either. Still unprofitable for at least another 12 months i believe and with Tesla now in the making sharing charging thats not going to help. Last quarters numbers revenue wise looked good, but they have 7 months cash on hand “gulp”. UBS have it down as a buy.

Difficult one.

2 Likes

Welcome. There’s some life in this thread yet. Hey!

Yep. Touch and go this one. Tesla is hammering that market. It’s going to become a commodity isn’t it. People aren’t going to care about what brand/company the chargers are. I thought companies like blink, evgo, charge point, pod point etc (uk) would have done better. But might have been a mistake. I’ll average down a little. But cautiously and over time. As to not get too burned.

1 Like

Ha, yeah its a bit dead in here for US companies.

Yeah a bit risky, this is the problem with unprofitable businesses in the current climate with not a substantial amount of cash. Im not upto speed with the charging stations, I sold out of all of them around the Spac hype in 2021 with Chargepoint. Looks like they have all been beaten down since. I expect some to be bought out, didnt Evgo get bought out or was it Volta?

Im staying clear of the unprofitbale stuff in the US for the longterm, bit risky at the moment, shorts are all over these type of companies and the risk of dillution and bankruptcy just adds to the drama. I will probably swing trade at some point though.

1 Like

You did well bailing around that time. That was when I was getting into these. Lol. Talk about bad time. All your other points are very valid. I’ve been hammered on some of these US stocks.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Im bagholding a few stinkers that have now become long long holds.

2 Likes

What do we think?

Have earning on Thursday, hoping for some good news and a price rise, even if its only enough so I can get out at least break even :woozy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

All these stocks in EV in USA are on a roller coaster they just cant buy in and wait for rise all this short selling for any possible gain … there is absolutely no hope :confused: buy in get a profit sell buy in get a profit sell buy in get a profit sell

Love your enthusiasm

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have $4.50 call options expiring tomorrow
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
There’s still hope.
:flushed:

Well that’s that then.
Lest was only $400

:face_exhaling:

And now it drops … dont you love US Stocks wolf of wall street …