Blockchain Technology

Well done for being an early adopter?! I’m sure many here bought Bitcoin years ago.

Those investments seem a lot cooler than the payment cards to me. I like the idea of receiving a passive income in crypto, although I’m not totally sold on what benefit the crypto cards give you.

The only real benefit of the cards is the ability to spend the crypto directly.
You remove the need to convert to £GBP and deposit the money in your bank account.

2 Likes

Where can I get the GBP card please John? :slightly_smiling_face:

You should look into the fees before going near crypto.com, I wouldn’t recommend it personally.

Fees are pretty reasonable. Btc → GBP usually costs about 0.5%, mostly due to the spread, I have found. Since the cards pay cashback (increments of 1% up to 5% depending on how much you stake), this is more than covered. You should also consider the network fee, which is usually ~£5 for a single transfer from one wallet to your crypto.com wallet (but can be less if you don’t mind slow transactions).

I’m using the 4% cashback “Icy White” metal Visa. The main benefit for me personally is that I use it overseas (hence the username) and there is no fx fee. It is literally on par with the market fx rates.

1 Like

I assume soon we’ll :ear: about brokers using Blockchain to enable trading

Blockchain may change equities trading for good

2 Likes
2 Likes