Boeing 🛫 - BA

The dip that never was looks to have ended.

1 Like

I believe we’re back to mid-2020 again now according to the latest news reports this evening.

Boeing recorded negative orders in 2019 (ie more customers cancelled existing orders than placed new ones). They weren’t just for Maxes, which gives me the impression that airlines are now fed up with Boeing and making the switch to Airbus.

And excuse my lack of understanding of aviation here, but I assume that pilots will need to be retrained etc on Airbus aircraft, which means that in the future when Boeing finally do get their act together, it would require something stupendous to get Airlines to switch back to them.

Boeing has obviously lost out on billions in orders for the next few years, but once the Max is back in the air, Compensation claims from airlines will start coming in thick and fast. I can’t believe the share price has remained fairly flat during all this - seems the Risk/Reward is weighted heavily in the wrong direction.

I for one will be investing in Airbus, which, whilst all this has all happened, has only seen moderate gains to its share price and still seems cheap to me.

I assume this is because of the bribery scandal?

More bad news for the 737 Max

What do people think of the Boeing share price? It’s tumbled this year, could be a good time to get in? Or do you think it’s going down further?

I think there could be more downside, but also thinking that once the max gets approved it’s going to start picking up again

Read the 5th paragraph tip here…

https://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/hot-tips

Under $200

1 Like

(My watchlist thankfully!)

3 Likes

On mine too - but think there is still more room for it to come down further

Before anyone thinks it’s a steal, consider this:

:joy:

1 Like

Fully story on @saf’s find here:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

:small_airplane:

1 Like

The truth about Boeing Dividend Cuts: My Response | Joseph Carlson Ep. 80 - YouTube … skip to 4m to hear the bulk of the opinion.

1 Like

Boeing up 50% this week - but maybe this post won’t age well

1 Like

Stimulus and 737 Max production re-starts in May. That can only be good for the stocks. I doubt the US government will let a strategic company fail, no matter how many plane crashes (as terrible as it is to say that).

Any consensus that boeing can go back to 90$ again?:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think it will go below $100 again. But I’m assuming the worst of the crisis had passed.

I would be surprised if it drops back under $100 anytime soon.

I’d say likely over the next month

On what basis?