Boohoo - BOO - - Share Chat

Well one store ain’t going to do much to there share price at the moment. If they choice to open stores for debenhams again they will be taken on the added risk that comes with it. I still have this on my watch list at the moment I want to see signs of recovery before investing.

Average analyst price target has decreased from 4.46 and its now down to £3.73 so looks like analysts are downgrading the share price forecasts. So if all 18 analysts do it. The average forecast could be much lower. Which could hit the stock even more.

I believe opening one store to test the waters will be much more beneficial than a complete nationwide roll out… and thus lowering the risk. I think an online company going to bricks & mortar is a very risky move … But they have zoomed in on one of the most profitable areas of Debenhams and will hopefully take it to the next level.

I doubt anything is going to change the share price into a positive direction in the short term, I reckon Q3 2022 will be when it’s starts to move forward.

Here we go

Struggles will continue due to shipping costs and other inflation. That’s not going to calm down until probably the 2nd half of 2022 earliest so I don’t foresee a significant recovery for a while

2 Likes

Analysts starting to upgrade boohoo.

They could be close to a settlement for the lawsuit too

2 Likes

Boohoo giving their employees the opportunity to buy shares into the company at £154.48. They are exercisable between December 1st 2024 and May 31st 2025.

4 Likes

For 1p you’d have to have rocks in your head not to load up on these - BooHoo have made several very good acquisitions over the last 18 months. When this rebounds, and it will, there could be some wealthy employees.

3 Likes

Open in time for the :christmas_tree: rush

2 Likes

Norge bank buys a 3.1% stake of boohoo. Which makes it the 5th largest by a institutional investor.

3 Likes

Shorts increasing there short positions in boohoo seems risky to increase their position at this price :thinking:

Is boohoo a buy yet? Or do we think it’s going under?

I was waiting for this trading update. To be honest the guidance is very disappointing. both revenue and profit is guided down. I was expecting revenue to remain the same and profit to weaken. Growth momentum has fallen and until inflation returns to normal levels I don’t see the share price recovering.

2 Likes

now < £1.

Seems like the market has priced in more than just short term headwinds (higher returns, increased shipping costs).

£1.00 limit buy met. Good luck all :+1:

I’m going to buy in again when this hits 50 pence :joy:

2 Likes

Are you not going to have a 75p intervention?

Im often wrong, if it goes below 80p I’ll eat someone’s candy hat

2 Likes