Boohoo - BOO - - Share Chat

W you won’t beat the deal Fraser got on some of the early ones, they paid pennies for Jack Wills & Evans Cycles.

If Shein buy Missguided I’d expect to see 25% wiped of Boohoo in short order.

3 Likes

Boohoo are cash poor at the minute, hope they don’t dilute shareholders if they do buy

BOO needs to stop buying dying companies and focus on its main business here in the UK and build brand loyalty amongst consumers. Still not buying till sub 50p. my average is £1.25.

2 Likes

Have to admit I sold my shares yesterday, thankfully at a modest profit. I don’t trust them at the moment I’m afraid.

why lol

Shein are already pushing boohoo around, if they buy Missguided their basically out boohoo-ing boohoo.

1 Like

For £20 million

Not quite Jack Wills bargain but £20m is peanuts!

My initial reaction was they over paid. I can’t back that up with data as there’s not much information out there.

Would be interested in hearing why you think it’s cheap though.

1 Like

Its a fair price. The fraser group has a lot of payments to make. I’m so glad boohoo did not acquire them, they need to be careful and minimise the amount of debt they take on over the next few years. Otherwise I’m out of this investment.

1 Like

£20m is a big advertising campaign. With the number of suiters i think it represents a good deal, it will also doesn’t really cannibalise any of their current markets.

Equally I only have a gut reaction to the deal. Strip out the duplicated overheads and apply some economies of scale it could be pay itself back fairly quickly

1 Like

Trading update is due on 16th June.

2 Likes

Should be interesting with Jubilee and holiday-goers providing some tailwinds. I’m letting my Boohoo shares ride either way.

1 Like

Same here. Riding out. Haven’t added to BOO since April. As I mentioned. I’m not buying anymore until it drops to below 50p. I think £1.25 is a good long term average.

Eligible employees were invited to subscribe for options over Ordinary Shares with an exercise price of 216.92 pence, a 20% discount to the closing middle market price of the Ordinary Shares on 4 October 2019, the day before the invitation to participate was made. The options have a contract start date of 1 December 2019 and are exercisable between 1 December 2022 and 31 May 2023.

They better be getting good news soon in their trading updates or its a big F for their employees

I have recently completed a DCF model for Boohoo.

The base case scenario shows an intrinsic value per share of 97p.
This is with projected growth of 3%, 15%, 13%, 3% & 11% - slightly below the average & median analysts’ projections.

You can see the full details in the post below, including a review of the financial statements, bear and bull case scenario and IRR calculations:
BOOHOO’S INTRINSIC VALUE | BOOHOO DCF (bull-headed-bear.com)

I would be interested to hear your thoughts and if anyone else has recently completed a DCF model for Boohoo.

NOTE: Not investment advice - Sharing personal analysis based on personal assumptions.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll be able to snag BOO at 50p :slight_smile: been saying it since 4th of May

1 Like

I’ve started to average down already. I like the risk reward <70p

1 Like

50p in sight @Hpoyo