BP plc 🛢 (BP) - Share Chat

That would only be $7142 per year per charging points or $19 a day :thinking: Even with more a big difference but not sure how much of the $183B is from a pump alone. I don’t see the difference of petrol-charge being a 183X cheaper option so can’t be a straight comparison.

£10.17 dividend has come in :hugs:

6 Likes

I had this Sainsbury’s and am still due diversied energy from yesterday.

£17.82 :wink:

3 Likes

@Roger Diversified Energy dividend payment date was the 17th Dec but any dividend can take a few days to reach your FT account. Notifications don’t always arrive so check your activity feed.

3 Likes

BBC News - BP to offload stake in Rosneft amid Ukraine conflict

2 Likes

What do people think will happen to the share price after this Roseneft sell and why?

$14bn hit for BP. Let’s see what it opens on Monday!

4 Likes

Rosnef represented ~20% of their profits last year, with the market for Russian stocks tanking they’ll have to be lucky to get fair market value given everyone knows their intentions.

3 Likes

I assume they won’t be rushed in to selling I know they have said they will sell but not when.

1 Like

There’s talk of fhem looking to write down up to $25bn

Will be interesting to see how the markets react

Bank of Russia made a restriction that noone foreign investor is allowed to sold their stocks

-8.49% not as bad as I thought will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks

Looks like it’s going to finish the day less than 4% down I suppose the near 100$ Oil price has put a floor under it

1 Like
2 Likes

Whats going on with the dividend?

1 Like

Will probably get it on Monday.

1 Like

Normally takes a day or two at least

Yeah, they surely are taking their time. Still not received it. On the other hand, Shell dividend was due today only and I have already received it so not sure what BP’s excuse is…

1 Like

Yes, i received my Shell dividend this morning too