BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT) - Share Chat

https://www.google.com/search?q=NYSE:BPT

• No Logo

@Freetrade_Team1
Please ad BPT to US shares. :roll_eyes:

You might have missed this

Also this request only had 1 vote so wouldn’t be classed as having much demand

I want bpt royalty trust NYSE asap as well if possible, I know others do.

3 Likes

I’m confused I sold @12.44 it only gave me 12.33 can someone explain please

Use in app help or send Freetrade an email. They will tell you what you sold at as opposed to what you think you sold at and explain any discrepancies.

So I thought I was buying @12.39 no turns out 12.59 now this happens all the time I’m losing money it almost seems like shaving :rage::rage: can someone from free trade contact me and explain it me please. By the way whilst I’m typing this it hasn’t even reached 12.59 :thinking:

Hi @Hughes007

If you want an answer from Freetrade you’d better to email your question to hello@freetrade.io

Basically this comes down to liquidity and the bid ask / spread. This piece from Freetrade goes some way to explain it. What is liquidity and how does it affect the stock market? | Freetrade

The price displayed is either the average of the last few trades or the last trade (this depends on the data provider).

My 2 cents -

Think about this like the bureau de change where they display their buy at one price and sell at a higher price. The bureau de change for the stock market is called the market maker. The difference between these two numbers is the profit they keep for providing the liquidity (buying your stock without necessarily having a buyer). The smaller / more volatile a company is the higher the profit they’ll want for taking the risk of executing your order.

5 Likes

The Dividend payment was due to be paid on 20 July but I haven’t received anything. Anyone else got their divie or who do I contact at FT to enquire where the payment is ? Many Thanks.

1 Like

Normally takes a few days to clear through. Reach out to in app support or money@freetrade.io if you haven’t seen it today.

1 Like

Many Thanks as always @NeilB :+1:t3:

1 Like

Just received my Divie so others are aware.

1 Like