Brand Ambassador

Some of us here are investors and early adopters therefore it is in our best interest to make sure Freetrade acquire more users and become a top ranking financial app.

Here are some ideas on how we can help FreeTrade grow.

Quora and Reddit - when you see a question asking about low cost/commission free investment/trading account in the UK. Please respond and recommend Freetrade and point them to the community as well.

Twitter and Instagram - Likes and retweets!

Stock Forums - mention freetrade (e.g. lse and advfn forums)

Recommend it to your family, friends and social media followers.

Give it a nice review on App Store.

Every little helps and will compound this into a unicorn start-up. :facepunch:

20 Likes

:pray::pray:

Also, if you see an article about fintech apps or investment platforms, and you see :freetrade: is not mentioned, do email or send a Twitter DM to the journalist. Usually they respond well.

19 Likes

Great idea, I already recommend it to everyone even though I didnt have the chance to invest in it :smile:
By the way is there any way anyone can still get a part of Freetrade?
As I see R3 round is finished so I hope for a next one soon.With so much potential and so much things ahead of you im sure you are going to need capital to fuel all the ideas quicker.

4 Likes

Adam said Q1 2019 at the Freetrade launch party. Fear not.

5 Likes

In the spirit of this chat! :+1:

14 Likes

It’s kind of funny to see you used to have the HL app once but not anymore :grin:

7 Likes

It’s called the “flippening”, wow we’re in the top 100 now!

5 Likes

79 in the charts now - rising quickly

11 Likes

…and actual reviews of Freetrade! Matt, a journalist from Engadget, tweeted the below. Maybe those with a Twitter account can give him some feedback?

https://twitter.com/m4tt/status/1089224358457995264

4 Likes

I came across this tweet. Don’t know him personally but apparently he is due to speak about zero commission trading at the Paris fin forum but Freetrade is not mentioned on his article mentioned on the tweet. Perhaps Viktor knows him😁

Edit: I know the answer now. Freetrade is not mentioned because it’s a competitor. Nick is CEO of BUX

4 Likes

He is “BigSwingingNick” (an awful “nickname” to even quote), the CEO of BUX.

5 Likes

There is also to say that Bux, at least from my understanding, is a CDF broker so trading yes investing not so much.
I might be biased but Freetrade is far superior in every way.

4 Likes

Holly (CEO) needs hooking up with a test account :calling:

No mention of Freetrade here… not even a notable mention, which is absurd given Dabbl makes the list :thinking:

Pinged her a quick email: holly@boringmoney.co.uk

12 Likes

Nice one my man!! :clap:t3:

1 Like

:eyes:

8 Likes

FreeTrade was mentioned at 4:52 How Much Money Do You Need To Invest In Individual Stocks And Shares (No Funds)? - YouTube

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @adavid :pray: