Vertical Aerospace Ltd - EVTL

Please list Broadstone Aquisitions as soon as possible.

This SPAC has some interesting investments including flying taxi…Vertical approach

Seems very interesting and below are some details if anyone is interested. :+1:

https://broadstoneacquisitioncorp.com/

2 Likes

This would be really good stock to have as news is looking promising. Now Virgin are linked to the merged company.

1 Like

Very interested in this to add to my slowing growing portfolio

Any reason this has gone to a discussion from request as it isnt on the app?

Fingers crossed its on its way! I’m new to all this but isn’t new stocks uploaded Fridays or can it be any day if the week?

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be here soon as every new thread I searched for isn’t on the app yet. :man_facepalming: The FT team have a horrible habit of posting in a massive batch before they are actually released. Such a waste of peoples time if they then naturally look them up to see they are not on the app.

Talk about doing something arse-about-face :joy:

I don’t know but I thought it was usually a midweek day :+1:

1 Like

This company is an electric aviation business aiming to make air travel personal, on demand and carbon free. It has developed a flagship aircraft (the VA-X4) which is a piloted electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) vehicle, capable of carrying four passengers. It combined with Broadstone Acquisition Corp in December 2021.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Archer eVTOL ($ACHR) - Share Chat

We’ve ended up with two Archer threads.

Could they be merged please @Rajan07 ?

Why the Archer Aviation (ACHR) thread was closed and merged with Vertical Aerospace thread (EVTL)?
As far as I can see they are different companies, aren’t they? Are they merging? didn’t find any news on that.

My fault!

They probably will have to merge at some point but that’s probably years away!

What’s driving this stock these days?