Bubble Student Crowdfunding on Seedrs

Hey guys,

I’ve just come across Bubble Student who are currently crowdfunding on Seedrs (non-ref link) and are 105% overfunded with the round closing on 5th September.

They are an ‘all-in-one student property platform’, they aim to make it easier for students to find/view properties, sign a contract, pay their rent, pay their insurance, and pay their bills all in one place.

Bubble Student currently have a live iOS and Android app with over 200k listed rooms and over 10k active users since launching in October 2017. The UI is very AirBnB-esque and the app is super simple to use/navigate.

They have no direct competitors, there are currently no other platforms like this aimed directly at students. Students would normally visit high street estate agents or more likely use online estate agents such as Emoov and Zoopla. However with Bubble Student not only helping students split/manage rent and bills, but also allowing them to find and view properties, this eliminates the need for them to use an estate agent.

They take commission on each let, provide financial services such as phone insurance and have a network of partners/advertisers to serve relevant ads to students.

I am going into my first year at uni and this is very appealing to me and I will most likely be using this when it comes to looking for a property for second year.

What are your thoughts guys?

6 Likes

Looked at SPCE? Started up a couple of years ago with a similar concept. Not exactly making waves yet but pretty far down the development road, I believe.