Bulb šŸ’”

I use Pure Planet. Remarkably similar to Bulb: green energy, single tariff. For me, PP is cheaper because while Bulbā€™s electricity price is lower, PPs gas price is lower, and I use more gas than electric.

Hereā€™s a link to get a Ā£25 Amazon voucher when you switch (Iā€™ll also get Ā£25). https://referme.to/xG2Za8s

someone has a referral code for Bulb?

1 Like

Or I think you can use code: nicks9327

Another note, for anyone else this code can be used multiple times :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if anyone else wants to join then feel free to share the wealth :grin: Bulb - Get a quote

Just in case anyone is looking to switch this week, i have a limited time referral where credit is increased to Ā£90 using the following link: Bulb - Get a quote - this expires at midnight on Monday 15th April :slight_smile:

Do Bulb install smart meters?

They are starting to install smart meters if you want them. Itā€™s only the second generation ones so shouldnā€™t have switching issues. Their community has more details on various threads: https://community.bulb.co.uk

My referral code Ā£50 each: Bulb - Get a quote

2 Likes

Looks like a great thread to share a referral link :laughing:

Ā£50 each for signing up :sunglasses:

Get Ā£70 for switching to Bulb!
Once you complete the switch, I can pass Ā£20 to you out of Ā£50 I get.
So effectively youā€™ll get Ā£70 for switching. I can either transfer to bank account or send an amazon voucher.

Yes they have been emailing asking me if I want one installed in Oxfordshire

Also have a Ā£75 referal code for a limited time so PM me if you want it :slight_smile:
i.e. we both get Ā£75 off our energy

Click here for free Ā£75 when you switch to Bulb

I got the same email! Apparently they offer Ā£150 (Ā£75 for both of us) if you switch before Tuesday 18th June using my link. :smiley:

Iā€™ve now been with Bulb since the start of the year and they have just sent me a bumper referral offer for Ā£75 each. Expires on Tuesday 23rd July. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have been with bulb for a while and they were pretty good and reasonably priced. However, I switched a year ago to utility warehouse - if you take gas, electricity and internet with them (all reasonably priced), then they replace all your lightbulbs with LED ones. I had over a 100 lightbulbs, saved me an absolute fortune. And if they break, you email and they sent new ones for free.

1 Like

100 lightbulbsā€¦wowā€¦that is a very bright house! :house: :flashlight::bulb:

I have been with Bulb for over a year now and they are exceptional. They have an easy to use platform and the CS team are always extremely helpful. I am in the process of moving house and stopping supply us been a doddle!

Hi all, Iā€™m with bulb and have already saved. Hereā€™s a referral link.

www.bulb.me/danielu8371

Itā€™s a converted church, very bright with tons of windows but also pretty damn big so tons of light bulbs as well. :slight_smile:

I think the official count was 129 light bulbs. :joy:

I bet they re-thought their :bulb:scheme once they were done at your place mate! :thinking::firecracker::moneybag:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share your referral links here :link:

2 Likes

It finally came true - where are you moving next?! :joy:

1 Like