Buying / selling shares

I don’t see why, They still helped fund freetrade so should still get the rewards IMO

3 Likes

This is an interesting point, I am keen to know the answer to “do you lose your alpha for life if you sell your shares?”

Agreed can’t see how but official answer would be nice.

You’ll keep your lifetime Alpha even if you sell your shares, you earned it!

8 Likes

So I guess my shares are currently worth just shy of £11,000. For the record I think I will HODL and wait until the share price is worth £5 and pay off my mortgage… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any other way to earn it now without dropping £50K?

I’ll do anything!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll have to wait until June before I can invest into Freetrade and see where it takes me!

2 Likes

Looking to offload 500 B shares at current crowdfunding prices.

What’s the current price?

Last crowdfunding price was 86p or so

I would be interested in selling 3266 of B shares. What will be the process for that (I saw email from Adam about additional shares to be sold, would it be possible to piggy back to that).

I would also still have some shares left after that… so how do you get that investor flair? :slight_smile:

I’m looking to sell my B shares in the process of raising fund for :derelict_house:
If anyone is interested please DM me.

Is there a link to how the transfer is done? Payment is through crowdcube still or directly to the seller?

I might be interested in buying some

I did it for my shares I bought them off a previous investor. Adam and Dan at FT did the introduction. Went very smooth

@littlefinger I’d contact FT if you’re looking to sell.

1 Like

Remember if you don’t hold for at least 3 years you must repay any tax reclaimed…

1 Like

I haven’t yet claimed my refund also partial sale of shares require FT boards approval.

What was the last rounds share price?

circa 96 pence if I’m not mistaken

Tried to get it answered but got no joy.

@Raul 96p was quoted early on in the crowdfunding if I’m not mistaken

What are people offering on a per share basis currently?

I’d be interested in getting my hands on some FT shares for sure, especially when it’s still early days and they have a good (amazing) thing going!

1 Like

A colleague offered me £1 per share the other day to buy a portion of my FT shares. I said I’m not ready to sell.

1 Like