C3.ai - AI

I was trying to place a limit order. Also got the same error.

My apologies

I have the same error too

Everyone probably logging in at the same time trying to place orders. Like a ddos attack :rofl:

Just managed to place a (limit) order.

$100… no thanks.

It’ll dip in a few days or week after the initial hype

3 Likes

At some point this company will be downgraded by an analyst due to its latest results. Thus, the dip will be a good entry point for long-term investors.

c3.ai is available to buy in the Freetrade app now

2 Likes

So if it’s not possible to buy US shares as soon as they’re listed with freetrade, is it possible with another provider in the UK?

Hey folks, new to the platform, and investing. I had been reading about this stock and am going to buy a small amount. What do you see as a good entry price? $92.49 now

1 Like

@Beneon83 Wait a few more weeks. It was @ $100 at the opening of today and lost $8 in day.

This stock > $70 before 2021 is overpriced in my opinion.

Just wait

4 Likes

Cheers, no hurry at all on it. Will be watching keenly over the next couple of weeks

Agreed - give it a month and reality will start setting in. Very easy for these IPOs to drop 30-50% in 2 days, especially the given market.

Even look at NIO - a big pump up > 55 and reaching back down to 38 in 1 week. Crazy

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 16.56.36

Flying today

1 Like

C3Ai Inc is dropping like Niagara falls. This will probably continue until it reaches 80~90 dollars and settle … the triple digit figures was way too high to buy … this is not financial advice this is what I predicted when a few investors I know of told me to buy at 120 dollars and I said this is just a hype it will drop big time!

1 Like

This stock’s done great things since that initial shakeoff.

5 Likes

Right!
Hoping it rises again…

Watching this hoping on a dip based on earlier opinions on the forum here but jeez I’m getting fomo.

What are peoples thoughts on buying this? I haven’t done much research yet but would be great to get some insights from other people

2 Likes

Ai like EV is all finally becoming reality it will only be used more and more and improved etc etc … my thoughts are get in and stay in and see where it goes … keep up to date on company updates … simple as that lol honest :joy:

1 Like