Canadian Overseas Petroleum 🇨🇦🛢- COPL

Proactive interview with Katie today. That’s something to look forward to.

I think this was a bit overhyped, was hoping it would lead to something big, it will probably go higher, but not that high. Hope i’m wrong…

1 Like

I was just going to write the same lol, was hoping for it to go crazy might take out what I put in this morning :roll_eyes:

Not unless we wait for the yanks to wake up :thinking:

1 Like

It was inevitable that some would want their money out, however I was expecting it to be closer to 1p than this. Still early days and I’m happy to hold my much increased position.

2 Likes

All the big hype about this and it’s a disappointing opening day

5 Likes

I can see this being another Harbour energy :roll_eyes::thinking::roll_eyes::thinking::weary:

This is very disappointing. I was expecting at least going up to 2p on relist.

Guess I’ll just have to hold this too.

1 Like

Yes, it’s very frustrating.

On the plus side HSBC are adding to their position, whilst Hadron should be fully out now.

Hopefully next week it’ll rerate some

Very frustrating, but 2p was never going to happen on re-list. 1.2p should have been realistic, but for various reasons it’s been a complete damp squib.

I’ll still hold out for 1.5p by the end of the year!

Why is this dropping so much of the news is all positive?

General market forces or something else?

1 Like

Shares being churned still.

I think we’ll see a reversal soon. The news flow is excellent.

Can someone explain this one? Does it mean we get a share for each 100 shares we have?

Yes, that’s exactly what it means.

The consolidation is badly needed, hard to attract institutional investors with billions of penny stock.

Only negative really is that it gives Art a fresh slate to dilute from.

I just hope he’s not too acquisition greedy and instead gets a healthy cash flow going

2 Likes

Think i misunderstood this, thought they would give us a share on top of what we have, they completely removed all the shares we had…

No. If you hold fewer than 100 shares, they’d be sold off generally and you get the money (not taking fractionals into account, not sure how that’s handled). If you hold more than 100, you get 1 new share in EXCHANGE for 100 shares.

2 Likes

I think you’re thinking of a share split. This is the opposite

2 Likes

Anyone know if it’s worth buying these shares. Dropped from 25p a year ago to 0.01 now so even if it goes up to a few pence it will be a substantial amount. Anyone have any advice?

I came across this earlier whilst scrolling through he1 chat this was mentioned. Seems to be sone serious issues at board level am shares diluted somewhat. That said there has been plenty of buys today. So maybe worth a look and a read.

1 Like