Canadian Overseas Petroleum 🇨🇦🛢- COPL

Can you please explain what’s going to happen with all my shares?

They are going to de register as an exploration company and re list as an oil producer. This could take a short while and your ordinary shares should be moved to new registration with a re value. Hopefully with a decent profit.

3 Likes

I had no idea!!! Talk about luck. Hopefully everyone will see a good profit from it. Thank you for explaining. I imagine it will take a few months, but it’s still something to look forward to

They did a heap of paperwork with LSE prior and escaped being suspended earlier, so good chance not that long. They have to satisfy all the criteria, accounts, holdings, debt ext.
They have also gone from no real income to being a producer with income and a higher price per barrel as well as pisible news on the African interests.
Been hell of a journey watching this unfold, but has so far ticked all the boxes.

3 Likes

What will happen to my COPL shares ? I just came to know from freetrade that it has been suspended and no longer cannot trade in freetrade. What is the point in telling now . They should have warned a month back to sell of such things or message with some warnings…can an to one tell me any way to sell or my investment become zero

From what I understand you’ll get shares in the new company, which are likely to be valued higher due to the higher market cap.

I wish I had bought more shares yesterday, seemed like a great opportunity.

Will Freetrade send something to confirm anymore information? I have a large amount of shares and worried ?

There is nothing to worry about Hins, the company will be back with 20 days. It may return with a different ticker code/company name. But your shares will be reinstated and hopefully with a decent profit.

3 Likes

21st april cancellation of company and 22nd april relisted on main market as new company.

Should hopefully open much higher than the previous closing price (keep eyes on their Canadian listing, for the first time yesterday it traded more than double it’s daily average and currently sits at 1.5c … I’d envision the new company to open over 1p.

Freetrade, please be prompt with the relisting upon market notification, this is going to be a highly demanded share :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you Lucas big weight of my shoulders as I have a lot of shares

What will happen to my Existing shares

What are the chances of these shares getting into a single pound digit or half of that? The CEO talks a good one in an interview I watched but then he’s supposed to that.

What’s the logical forecast here, do you see the shares opening at a pound or there about? 1 penny seem a small amount in the grand scale of things.

Highly unlikely to hit anywhere near the £1 mark any time soon as a £1 share price would mean a £9.6billion market cap. However i think £0.01-£0.02 is very likely in the near future.

Probably looking at about 1p per 150mill market cap, realistically i think we’ll open between 1-2p.

Oil production is set to increase x5 over the coming months (remember we’re now a oil producer!) also price per oil heading towards $100 (Atomic acquisition was priced in at $30, so that acquisition has already doubled in value).

If we get positive news on the Nigerian project expected to see +1p added.

DYOR but i can highly recommend looking at the presentation on the COPL website, this company is on a upwards trajectory.

2 Likes

Will this be on Freetrade immediately upon relisting or will we have to wait for the admins to add it?

This is rising on Yahoo Finance but there’s no movement on Freetrade. What’s going on?

With the way it’s rising, i can see it go to £1.

It’s landed :flight_arrival:

1 Like

It’s only taking off :rocket:

1 Like

I don’t think it has landed yet, its just that the price on Freetrade has updated. I think there will be a RNS on LSE when the share does go back online