Another Q1 extension, 26th July…
Thank god I only have a few quid in here, if I had thousands I would be very worried,
Care to elaborate further?
The way i see it, thank “god” that I’m locked into this share, amongst all the current market turmoil and the escalating price of oil, there’s no better place to be.
I wouldn’t want to be outside, waiting to buy in upon re-list.
Maybe because I got burnt with harbour energy and hoping this won’t be the same
We’re only encountering financial reporting delays. Meanwhile actively producing and ramping up output.
Just hang in until Q2 results, this should demonstrate nicely.
Arthur Millholland, President & CEO, commented:
"With the acquisition closing on 16 March 2021, the Company’s production averaged 1,220 bbl./day oil (gross) 706 bbl./d oil net for the term of 16 days until 31 March 2021. Current oil production has increased 50% to approximately 1800 bbl./d (gross) due the commencement of increased gas injection volumes on April 1 at the Company’s Barron Flats miscible flood project.
Looking very promising. Expect prospectus to get approval this week and potentially relist next week with a market update etc
I thought we was getting some news today
Current bopd at 1800, this will grow exponentially with the flooding.
Relist forecast projections 1.2p - 2p