Cannot use app after update - while using iOS 13 beta

Freetrade is the only app not working for me

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair enough.

Iā€™ve had few apps that wouldnā€™t open on this beta and most of them released fixes already (think guys at mega were the quickest). I appreciate itā€™s low priority for you, but it isnā€™t for me and others who cannot access their money and stocks. You might say itā€™s our own fault for installing the beta in the first place and you wouldnā€™t be wrong, but it would be great to see this issue fixed sooner rather than later. At the end of the day, you will have to look into this by the time ios 13 dropps in autumn

2 Likes

That fair I guess, but we know more and more people are going to run it before then, itā€™s going to be fixed sometime so thereā€™s no lost time in a fix.

I have to say Iā€™m a little disappointed, yes weā€™re running a beta for whatever reason, but Freetradeā€™s my only app out of about 50-60 I use regularly from developers small and large who havenā€™t addressed their crashes since the public release.

I use the iOS 13 beta and the app is working fine for me on an iPhone X.

Interesting question. Have you backed up your phone and wiped it to see if this fixes it? You could always restore it after but it could narrow down the issue etc.

i updated my iphone to iOS 13 public beta two weeks ago and the app was working fine until two days ago. I cannot open the app at all now. I reinstalled it and i still have the same problem. Luckily I am a long term investor so I donā€™t need to do any trade at the moment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for your patience while our Engineers have been working to fix this issue :pray:, we are hoping to get a fix out to you with the new app release this week.

In the meantime if you are impacted by this, the workaround is to opt out of the iOS 13 beta. Details on how to do this can be read here: Unenroll Your Devices

Weā€™ll send an update as soon as the fix is available!

2 Likes

Weā€™ve now rolled out our new app release which should fix the iOS 13 beta issue. If this hasnā€™t updated for you already you can go into the app store to update the app.

Please do let me know if you see any issues after updating!

7 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: iOS app update v. 2.5.2

Great! Works for me.

The even bigger news is, in my absence Iā€™ve actually become profitable. All after taking a massive beating on Aston Martin for a long time (I mean theyā€™re still down 31% for me, but everything else is saving the day!)

5 Likes