Canoo 🪫🚐 - GOEV

Canoo (US based EV startup with modular design & subscription model) just announced a reverse-merger IPO (same as Nikola motors did a few months ago). I see great potential in them and it’d be amazing if we could invest in them on FT!

1 Like

Wouldn’t you need to actually buy Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp IV at the moment? Those shares will then become Canoo once the merge is completed.

2 Likes

It’s not one that excites me that much but here are the two fully charged videos on it:

2 Likes

correct! same as with Nikola and VIQ. But I’m also happy if Freetrade gets it done right after the merger has happened. I just wanted to bring it to their attention :slight_smile: but yeah they should list $HCAC at present time.

1 Like

Bump

We’re on it.

8 Likes

thanks Viktor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why ius this still not on FT? If it’s not on before Friday, we will miss out of the steep rise that always happens when a new company goes live. I would love to buy. a few stocks for the initial action.

1 Like

what’s happening on Friday? Are they changing the ticker from HCAC to CNOO?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/ev-start-up-canoo-unveils-new-vehicle-ahead-of-nasdaq-debut/ar-BB1c1bXR
So this week they should go live.

1 Like

Hi, as part of the Freetrade community, I was wondering when CANOO (HCAC) stock will be listed on Freetrade?

Any chance the Freetrade team can get this added ASAP? Like tomorrow before open?

T212 and Degiro has HCAC already, as they did with CIIC.

3 Likes

Our team are working on this.

7 Likes

Think this week is going to see a lot of activity, any chance of adding to Freetrade this week please? I’d like to be able to shift this into my ISA.

2 Likes

nothing kills more than silence :face_with_thermometer:

Hey @ZZ33 and everyone, we’re working on adding more SPACs as a matter of priority.

5 Likes

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Is this getting added?? Been ages now since everyone asked??

Could we get an update on this please @Freetrade_Team @Viktor

1 Like

Hi, sorry for delay. We’re not able to add this one at the moment due it not being supported by our US partner.

Appreciate it’s frustrating, but we’ll continue to push for this and other SPACs to be added.