Canoo 🪫🚐 - GOEV

Thanks for letting us know - appreciated. Better than sitting here waiting for it :slight_smile:

Thanks for the transparency Sam I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Is the merged one available now? GOEV?

@Freetrade_Team the broker shouldn’t have an issue now the merger has been approved has a new ticket symbol GOEV? Hopefully this can happen before Christmas :pray:t5::pray:t5:

3 Likes

That is what I was thinking.

@Freetrade_Team - is this now possible as it is a normal stock now?

Any update on this please, it’s dipped at a great price and we’ve been waiting for a few months now. GOEV common please

1 Like

Even better price now …

Going to use a strong word here… but it’s scandalous that this still isn’t on FT.

Loads of SPACs being added, but this one - which isn’t even a SPAC anymore - is still yet to be added.

I acknowledge that it has been Xmas and FT is still relatively new, but FT need to keep one eye on what competitors offer vs existing plans.

1 Like

Bump - lets get this baby on FT

Merging with Canoo

Bumping this - another ev train coming through

HCAC Hennessy capital acquisition

The information is too little.

Seconded.

Spacs are generally not on here and I have to buy on T212 but I don’t want to transfer my money across back and forth

Charge point is a spac

Bumping this one up.

HCAC is merging with this EV Company Canoo https://www.canoo.com

It’s a subscription based car service, really innovative design and great management team of ex BMW/Tesla and others.

There’s a few SPAC’s on freetrade, would love to get this in the ISA.

1 Like

Is this going to be added? Waiting for it to be

I couldn’t tolerate it, I just skipped through it. If this thing gets built and goes mainstream then I will be amazed.

Do a shot every time they barf some platitude. You’ll be in a coma before the video is half way done.

2 Likes

Haha - I got the same impression.

These startup company/product profile videos epitomise ‘All aboard the hype train’.

All fancy marketing, no fancy product.

Apparently, Apple met with Canoo earlier in the year - probably to see what they could offer for the Apple Car - and they just walked away… absolutely no interest. The Canoo value proposition clearly mustn’t be that compelling.

3 Likes

But that’s not what happened at all? Apple wanted to acquire them, Canoo wanted investment.

2 Likes