Capdesk Access

Does any other investor have all their investments appearing in capdesk?
https://www.app.capdesk.com/home/

I checked and can only see one, whereas I’ve invested 4 separate times.
Any idea if Capdesk is still being updated for investors?

I’ve invested in two rounds and it just shows total amount and shares, no estimated value.

2 Likes

thanks, same for me there’s no estimated value for Freetrade although estimated value does appear on a different company showing in Capdesk. Assume this is optional for :freetrade:

Hi all - I know this is an old thread but two of my other investments recently updated is valuation in Capdesk based on recent funding rounds. Anyone know why Freetrade do not do the same? Its handy when you have multiple investments to see the most recent values in one place similar to shares in the Freetrade app (knowing these are not always realisable). Anyway just wondering if anyone had broached this with the Freetrade team before? I assue it is an easy update by providing Capdesk with the Series B funding value?

2 Likes

I’ve checked capdesk and all 4 of my FT investments appear in capdesk along with the total amount invested. What doesn’t appear is the Estimated Value of the shares based on the current share price.
Should just be an easy update to add the estimated value in capdesk based on the Series B share price (another company has added this value for different rounds), any news Freetrade?