Cardano - Crypto Chat

The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Announces 15 finalists for the Global CBDC Challenge; over 300 submissions from 50 countries received

3 Likes

Looks like the wheels are slowly falling off Cardano, as they realise endless peer reviews count for nothing if you haven’t got working tech :eyes:

The subreddit is a good laugh right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Medium article before your post discusses this at length. Feel free to read it if you are genuinely interested and looking for constructive feedback on the subject.

1 Like

I’ve just read it and to summarise what they say:

• Yes it’s a big problem
  • Here are two potential solutions that don’t really work
  • Don’t worry we are working on a secret solution that totally fixes it
    Not very convincing.

As you can tell I’m not a fan of the project, it’s built on nothing but hype and marketing… while so far they have delivered zero.

Having said that, I am most certainly envious of the returns some have made and I hope you take some profits before this cycle ends.

I bought 1000 Cardano at 77p so sitting pretty at the mo

Great article but I need to read through it again to get the gist.

2 Likes

Wow a you tube video without a dumbass gurning :joy: I’ll give it a view.

1 Like

Wish I could help you more by pointing out what Cardano/IOHk have delivered so far however you already confirmed bias and there’s nothing I can say or share which will change your mind, it needs to come from your end. Don’t get too attached to things especially in the world of investing, it’s about making money and doing a lot of research.

Wish you all the best and all the gains possible.

4 Likes
1 Like

What’s the reception to cardanos smart contract programming language? I hear its awkward to use and may be a pain to adopt.

afaik it’s based on haskell (every programmer in a 3 mile radius just shivered) which is all about handling massive loads concurrently. Devs sometimes like to moan when they are made to use something they haven’t before. Anyway, it’s about time people reaslised that there are other options out there than js :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

as @manoadamro stated, there’s a lot of moaning now however a lot of new projects will be launched in Q4 2021. Most of them being in October, listed below is a few of them and their Twitter handle. This is just what’s been gathered from social media. There would be more out there

@liqwidfinance Oct-21
@SundaeSwap Oct-21
@adax_pro Oct-21
@VyFiOfficial Oct-21
@Mirqurio Nov / Q4 21
@MinswapDEX Q4 21
@Indigo_protocol Q4 21
@CardaxDEX Q4 21
@ArdanaProject Q4 21
@RayNetwork Q4 21
@Ergoplatform Oct-21
@MELD_labs Q4 21