Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

I wouldn’t get too excited just yet. From .0152 to .0190 is just someone takeoff a bulk load and other prizing it away. It was clever to bulk at 0.150

1 Like

When you look at the month overall and says -20ish% when only goes up so much in a day it’s really not excitement as tomorrow it will be down what it made unless the month is green and above probably 0.250 I’m not changing my smile :disappointed::joy:

Don’t worry it won’t go down til Monday at the earliest - God bless the queen :joy:

3 Likes

Call me a fool but today is giving me hope

2 Likes

This stock has probably been my worst loss, whoops. It’s an interesting learning curve. I know that given a few years it will hopefully improve. But the problem is like others I jumped on when it was 7p then averaged down to around 4p. Forecast websites are predicting 4p by end of the year which isn’t great. I’m going to commit a sin & cash out a lump at a significant loss, because there is a very successful company that has just had a split. Now I know your not allowed to give advice on hear with investing, but the way I look at is the stock has done historically well after each split, so defo a long term hold. I’m keeping a few hundred in Cellular goods which now gets you 20k shares which is nuts because 1k at around xmas cost £100. So my thinking is if by some miracle it goes back up then the loss will be recovered. I expect people will shout at me , don’t sell at a loss but I feel my other investment will far outweigh this one. Hopefully Cellular goods do take off & succeed. Looking at their reviews they are mostly 5* so it’s a good product. They need more advertising & probably loyalty discounts / promotions. Have other people enjoyed heavy losses too?

2 Likes

Have a read of this thread

Selling at a loss may well be the best decision, there is no guarantee it will ever go back up, they may well end up being acquired by another company for peanuts or going bankrupt.

Disclaimer I own no CBX and haven’t done any research into the company, I’ve just seen this sort of thing before

Thanks for the reply, annoyingly i’ve already has a bad experience with Napster. I held on hoping they would go back up, just for them to be privatised & basically making my shares worthless. Luckily for me it was only a few hundred pounds that I lost. But I think like you say sometimes you have to bite the bullet & sell, to invest in more promising ventures. I try to follow the advice of only invest what you can afford to loose. Also the saying you have to speculate to accumulate!

1 Like

I sold CBX at a loss a few months back at around 6p. There were a few people on here saying it was a mistake (you know who you are!) but I just couldn’t see them turning things around and was/am exasperated by the management, the evasive public announcements and the apparent lack of strategy. That’s personal opinion of course, but the stats don’t lie.

Anyway, I sold up, lost about £800 or so, but obviously that would have been a lot worse now. I’m in now for a hundred quid as I find them an interesting share and I enjoy this forum! I figured it would be weird to keep this level of interest and not have any money at stake, right?!

This thread makes an interesting read if you’re wondering what to do now. Some people have said ‘stick around’ at virtually every price, from 20p to 2p. I have to say that there seem to be fewer people thinking it’s worth getting out at this stage. There could be a consensus that 1.5p is pretty much the lowest it would go and from there it’s either upwards or bust.

Personally, I think it’s bottomed out (ish) and that the current strategy of partnering up and selling on Amazon is so un-ambitious and low risk that insolvency is unlikely. They still have cash reserves left too. Sales are low though, so I’d be surprised if growth was stellar. I can’t honestly see a basis on which they could reach 4p in the next six months, but people with more time and sense have said so, so who am I to question it. On which note, stick the normal caveats here that I haven’t done much research and am by no means knowledgeable about this sort of thing. It’s all opinion, mostly based on Google.

Should you sell out now? My view would be only if you have something better to invest in (sounds like you do) or really think CBX will go bust (guesswork for most of us).

Another way to look at it is to see your investment for what it’s worth in cash, right now, because that is what you’re really holding. It’s not a lump of stock that’s lost you money; it’s a pile of money. If someone gave you that money to invest right now, would you put it in CBX?

2 Likes

No. :smirk:

But I’m letting my ‘free’ money ride on it as I bought at the IPO price, cashed in enough shares at the beginning to make my money back plus £100 or so, and I’m letting the rest see where they go.

1 Like

CBX will probably never recover back beyond 3p. It was always going to be a high risk and bad risk in my opinion. Early starter and I doubt bill see a return before the decade is out. I sound morbid, well yeah it’s gone down and down since ipo. Balanced at This price 0.16 and will remain for very long time

1 Like

Decent distraction technique but this ban has been in place for years and the CBX crack marketing team just didn’t realise it until it was too late…

1 Like

Here is a petition for facebook etc to change the “no CBD” mess.

Got an email as previous bought stuff

…can a stock hit £0.00000 ?

2 Likes

Yes, if they go bankrupt

4 Likes

0.0100. Taking a kicking today!!

1 Like

No change then, 72 of my British pounds poorly invested.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even worry about That amount try over £500

2 Likes

I wonder how long my FB post will stay before it’s taken down and I go to FB jail.

Please sign this petition because well-known online companies are policing this misunderstood industry by placing these non-psychoactive products in an erroneous group (psychoactive drugs) thus enforcing a blanket ban on their advertising. This means that people can’t access the facts and make up their own minds. These products do not contain a “high” because they contain no THC (the part that creates the high). Big Pharma is probably quite happy but we have a right to make our own choices and access information to make our own informed choices.

1 Like