Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Will you be obtaining these shares on your platform?

This was posted about today by :freetrade: staff and several times prior to that. Please search before posting.

I find this platform very difficult to use. The interface is difficult to see what has been posted
it would also be really helpful if there was a direct message you can send to the people that work now

I donā€™t think itā€™s viable for a platform that offers its main service free of charge to pay someone to answer messages about whether or not theyā€™ll be offering a particular share. Some modicum of effort is required on the userā€™s part. Thereā€™s a search icon on this forum. All you needed to do was tap or click it, enter ā€˜Celluar Goodsā€™ and see that itā€™s already been requested. Alternatively, you could have registered your interest in the way the team prefer by using the form thatā€™s linked to in the pinned thread.

3 Likes

Will it be for all or just available on plus?

Itā€™s an IPO, and the rule is that those are available for everyone. :+1:

3 Likes

LON: CBX

thank you for this research.

1 Like

Seems like a similar formula to Fever Tree that has no handling in production and is basically a brand and marketing company

1 Like

When is this due out?

Cellular goods ipo coming out Thursday 25thā€¦ just looking into it now. They make skincare and athletic recovery products manufactured from biosynthetic cannabinoids and backed by David Beckham will this week become the first company of its kind to formally unveil plans for a main London stock market debut. Could be worth a flutterā€¦ whatā€™s peopleā€™s opinion?

1 Like

From the Primary Bid website:
ā€œIt is expected that Admission will become effective and that dealings in the Ordinary Shares will commence at 8am on 4 March 2021ā€

2 Likes

This stock is available on the 4th March . I hope freetrade put it on here same day

2 Likes

Great to hear Victor!

HL have already added this company in preparation, do FT do the same prior to opening bell?

1 Like

I hear the stock of Cellular goods debut has been brought forward to 1st March . I hope freetrade add it on the same day

Any news on the day itā€™s going live and do you know if AJBELL will have it on there platform

I received an email from Primary Bid today advising me of my allocation and, if Iā€™ve understood it correctly, shares will start trading on 26th Feb (contrary to the previously published date of 4th March).

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. The date does indeed seem to have changed a few times now, with 1st March the latest weā€™d received from the company communications.

Weā€™ll add this as soon as it goes live!

UPDATE: Looks like itā€™s happening this Friday, 26th Feb, and weā€™ve added this to your app in anticipation:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cellular Goods IPO -Duplicate

Iā€™ll be on 8:30 hopefully get a low share price before what I would think an inevitable rise

1 Like