Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Any good news

7093ish and -10% was actually thinking of rounding up to 10k get AVG down! But census here is not feeling it?

Iā€™m rounding up to 30k and holding.

I rounded down to exactly 1k :rofl: -1.93% but that can change in less than an hour so Iā€™m just holding to see what happens. Weā€™ll be laughing if it merges or something and gets to even Ā£1!

1 Like

Todayā€™s RNS release (16/08/2021)

Key lines from RNS:

• announce a multi-year manufacture and supply agreement with Chanelle McCoy Health Ltd (CMH) bringing forward its launch of a range of clinically-validated ingestible products to Q4 2021

• will initially supply three CBD ingestibles which will go on sale under the Cellular Goods brand in the UK, followed by continental Europe in 2022

• These products will be introduced in mid-December at the same time as the Companyā€™s inaugural skincare range incorporating cannabigerol (CBG)

• The Company will initially sell the ingestible range exclusively through its new ecommerce website, which is in the latter stages of build and deployment

10 Likes

This is great news. Potential to rocket in December if the release goes well, and rocket further when it gets released in Europe.
Good news all around from my POV!

8 Likes

Just for future reference what is RNS?
Many thanks

Regulatory News Service. Itā€™s where all listed companies need to announce formal news to the stock markets.

Youā€™ll find all historic announcements under the companies investors section:
https://www.cellulargoods.co/investors#RNS

3 Likes

Bring on December eh everyone.
Hoping the release of products is going to help these shares go into the green big time !!! $$$$$$$$$$ :smiley::sweat_smile::ok_hand:

3 Likes

This article explains what an RNS (Regulatory News Service is: Sharemagazine.co.uk

1 Like

I keep building my portfolio in this share,any profits I make elsewhere I buy more,Iā€™m at 120,000 shares ,Iā€™m happy to keep buying at around 7 pence.
Iā€™m happy to wait long term for this promising company to develope .

Wow thatā€™s a lot of shares Iā€™m at 20000

2 Likes

Alexis Abraham of Cellular Goods PLC (LON:CBX) talks to Proactive London about signing a multi-year manufacture and supply agreement with Chanelle McCoy Health Ltd

2 Likes

You do love your cannabis

Anyone explain why buying more and bringing down this average is good thing if you buy at 100 shares at 10p and they do bad how does buying more at 7p make it any better for ones you paid 10p

1 Like

Averaging down lowers your overall cost of investment.

100 at 10p cost you Ā£10
100 at 7p costs you Ā£7

200 shares cost you Ā£17 which is 8.5p per share

So if the price goes above that averaged down cost of 8.5p you are in profit.

Be careful averaging down without having the conviction that prices will rise, otherwise you are merely adding more stock and cost to a share that is not going to recover and win for you.

5 Likes

Thanks for straight answer.

Your warning is main reason I was bit confused why do it.

1 Like

@Submarinex1
Averaging down is fine when you believe prices will rise. People ā€˜buy in the dipā€™ i.e when prices drop and have a view that the company fundamentals are strong and so prices will rise.

Some people though kid themselves that prices will recover based upon nothing but hope, thatā€™s where the danger lies for people buying more and more of a stock lowering their average price per share each time BUT increasing their overall stake.

Averaging down is so tempting for many people, it gives them a sense of hope now that the average price they have purchased lowers giving an overall loss % reduction. Unless you have belief that the company is sound and will rise then averaging down is going to hurt all the way to the bottom.

I had a share dealing account with Lloyds several years ago and held stock in RSM, that becomes RSM Tenon. At first all was good, then the price started to drop, I purchased more and more as the price dipped lower and lower thinking it must go up soon.

I had nothing that indicated it would go up, it was just hopeā€¦ in the end I got out after losing Ā£2,500 of my hard earned money, others stayed in and lost a whole lot moreā€¦

2 Likes

I am unable to make a decision on my ASOS shares.

What whether to average down by buying more?