Cellular Goods - £CBX - Share Chat

I like your positivity, a £1 would be amazing.
Realistically I’d like to see 25-30p buy the end of the year. Next year? Who knows.

2 Likes

I really can’t see £1 by December be looking if not 15p waiting game but if does get to a £1 think that’s too much to hold out for as will be a very nice amount for me :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t know bout anyone else I am praying :pray: for 20 quid a share :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I think 200-400% from what it is now, is a conservative expectation. Considering they haven’t actually released any products yet and we’re 40% up this month just from release dates is a good sign!

2 Likes

Brought 210 of these now.
Cheapest lot being at 0.071 a share 49 shares
Then 39 shares at 0.0739 and 130 shares at 0.076
Total or 210 shares about £16 in total. Going to keep pumping cash into this whilst they are cheap in a hope to get a couple of 1000s shares before the price goes up.

Plan is to hold until they are going for about 50p to £1 a share maybe more.

1 Like

Posted 4 hours ago.

3 Likes

I have 10041 shares at AVG of 0.0727 as was bought quite high previous bit happy with AVG if stays around here for now!

Keep topping these shares with any spare cash I have . Hoping for good things come December launch . Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Just topped up 750 shares

1 Like

Good day today, feel this has massive potential! :chart_with_upwards_trend::arrow_up:

6 Likes

Hoping for good things from this, new to investment and this one caught my eye. Looking forward to their product launch come December

7 Likes

Good luck Cameron. As you can see from the chat most of us have spent the year hoping to celebrate false dawns! Maybe December will happen, maybe it won’t, but I feel you’ve bought in at a safe price.

4 Likes

Pretty much everything seems solid about this company, good distribution network and keen to not over extend themselves early on. Is there anything that anyone has found that could cause concern? Mine would be lack of understanding of the product in the market.

1 Like

An entirely personal view (note that I’ve been open about how bitter I am after buying in right at the start and losing 50%…!).
I’m not sure I see much ‘solid’ about this company. Their initial intention was to target retail but they have failed on that and look to have given up for the time being. Their core Skincare product has been delayed once if you check their press releases and twice if my memory serves. They’ve provided no explanation for the delays and notified the market pretty late about September’s delay, hiding it behind a press release about a company partnership that was unrelated. Any public announcements - the social media stuff and YouTube interviews - are planted puff pieces with little content or detail. That shows a smart PR department I guess, but isn’t in my definition of ‘solid’. There was also a Director share sell off after the September delay but I confess I didn’t look at the value of that sell off relative to the stock so it could be minor.

Caveat all this with:
a) only an idiot buys into a Canabis stock right at the start and gets annoyed with losses. That’s me (but it’s low value so don’t worry about the mortgage kids)
b) I absolutely have not done any proper research and analysis so if by ‘solid’ you’re referring to grown-up things like management pedigree, asset value etc then you’re on much better ground than me.
c) despite all this, at the current price I’d be minded to take the gamble. But I do still think it’s a gamble and if December doesn’t happen I think the trajectory isvunlikely to be upwards.

Views are all my own etc etc.

7 Likes

Its over 7p again at last!! Fingers crossed it stays like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Onward and upwards :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

20p by Christmas I see the rampers are saying… you never know!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::pray: wouldn’t think so but their products are due out in December so you never know :flushed: