Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Let’s just hope you can afford a Harley which ever you get

1 Like

I was thinking about a Brompton to be honest. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I know but let’s hope you can afford a Harley :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well not huge gains today but green is green!

1 Like

I forsee a System Six at least or an F12

Love to see this getting active. Only been waiting for products since September originally. Been in the red since the first week, green is a pleasant surprise :joy:

5 Likes

Threw caution to the wind and topped up averaging about 8p🤞

1 Like

Mine averaging about 9p a share now, hoping there is a dip again so I can invest a bit more

1 Like

What’s that ? F12 and the other thing ?

Expensive road bikes

Have they announced launch date and where the products will be available to buy yet?

1 Like

Be nice for it to jump into the 11p range next week as we end November. I’m hoping for a doubling of my 7p by end of year to regain my Loss from darktrace.

1 Like

No, Dan. It’s a December launch, so getting close.

2 Likes

Already at 11p hope it keeps rising this week need to make back my losses elsewhere.

I think it will dip towards end of Nov until there product release date

2 Likes

My guess would be a lot of people sold when it went up to 11p yesterday.

1 Like

Another Jonathan Bixby backed company like Cellular but in (e gaming) is also listing in London shortly

3 Likes

Deffo I’m so gutted I sold my 400 shares on 21 Nov at 06.89 an now waiting to get back in hopefully can get in at 8 p but might never see 6p again

Let’s just hope this climb is the stoners buying cannabis stocks lol then hype up when the company acc makes money because that’s what matters most will the company make profit

2 Likes