Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Haha your phone is listening :notes: lol

1 Like

I have read on social media that the current list
of products is only available to the UK market, has anyone else been able to confirm this?

I have just checked now on their website and delivery options are only applicable to UK. So I guess itā€™s correct what I seen on socials

Previous RNS mentions delivery into EU from 2022, so I assume it will follow the marketing launch.

I tried both the capsules and the oil over the past two months, made a huge difference to the speed at which I fall asleep in the evening and the quality and duration of sleep I get (used to toss and turn for hours before nodding off only to wake several times during the night). As an unexpected bonus itā€™s also reduced pain and inflammation I used to have on my knee, it used to always hover between painful and uncomfortable, but now I feel nothing (itā€™s not cured, I still canā€™t run without pain, will need a replacement at some point). I will keep buying, though unless they start a loyalty reward scheme, or subscription or multi buy discount I will start looking elsewhere.

Im waiting on the face serum, happy to try that on myself. Feedback from people I know that have tried the oil and aftershave products has been glowing (disclaimer, they are shareholders too). Also waiting on the sports recovery products, both my sons play rugby and train hard so if it combats DOMS it will be a hit here.

I think Feb will be massively different to Dec, they didnā€™t want to spend on advertising then as it was premium prices due to xmas and they would be competing against the big players and their xmas budgets - the return would not have been worth it. Iā€™m hoping for a much more visible launch next month with some celebrity/influencer endorsement finally (if not DB, then someone else).

3 Likes

Sounds good. Sports recovery products with or without Beckham popping up, sound like they have great potential. Obviously I wouldnā€™t mind if he suddenly started endorsing it everywhere though.

3 Likes

Did you see a different in the first 28 days as in capsules amounts and have you bought actually more? Than 1 monthā€™s supply?

Would like to know if feel different or better within days not actually weeks?

Canā€™t seem to read reviews on website which is a worry or maybe Iā€™m not doing it right which I think I am!

I donā€™t get the part about you looking elsewhere if they start a loyalty scheme? Surely any bonus would be welcome if doing the job?

And have you any thoughts or tried the aftershave moisturizer?

I felt an improvement in my sleep within a few days, 20mg is obviously an optimal amount for me, which is good as there is no choice in dose with the capsules (other than multiples of 20mg). The oral spray is 10mg per squirt so I guess you can play around with the dose a little easier there.

I meant I may look elsewhere if they DONT start a loyalty/multi buy discount of some sort. That said, all the CBD capsules Iā€™ve seen elsewhere that are significantly cheaper are all hemp extract which seem to be undergoing a bit of a fire sale at the moment (120x20mg capsules on Holland&Barrett website for Ā£50). The thing with hemp extract is the quality will be variable, there will be traces of THC regardless what the manufacturers claim, the carbon footprint of hemp extract is a factor of 10 greater than biosynthesised and crucially they are unlikely to be on the government approved list due out in Feb - so my guess is H&B and similar retailers are trying to dump their stock before they are forced to withdraw it from sale.

Iā€™ve not tried looking for the reviews on the CG website. There are plenty on trustpilot though.

1 Like

And no, not tried the skincare products yet, Iā€™m waiting for the face serum to become available.

2 Likes
7 Likes

At last, some communications. Good info there on the benefits of CBG in skincare, hopefully this is all ammo for the marketing drive we are all waiting forā€¦

5 Likes

Just as the price drops to a near new low?

1 Like
2 Likes

Hopefully this research will mark a turnaround in the share price :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Boingā€¦

1 Like

Well letā€™s see what all this fuss is about? :thinking: Just ordered some capsules might aswell invest into my own shares :joy:

I shall update in few weeks to reveal my findings if feel any better/ different

Currently aches and pains tiredness fatigued so hopefully little easier :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Its not capsules you need , if MGC moved up you would be fully recovered like the rest of us would :joy: , MGC is every doctors nightmare at the moment .

1 Like

Why is it every doctors nightmare :thinking: and Iā€™m sure if was in green Iā€™d be stress free :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Please do very curious to see a real review :+1:t2:

1 Like

When is the next earnings report?

1 Like

Well there have come Today so itā€™s a good delivery like they said! But coming gone to mums address

So will start Friday :+1:t2:

1 Like