Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Oh dear! I know its not just this, but between this and MGC, the dip is REAL!

1 Like

Mega dip Iā€™ve just just from -17% to -50% so something home wrong somewhere

I think itā€™s the Russia/Ukraine stuff as that kicked off over the weekend

1 Like

Donā€™t understand what that has to do with CG or is it just the fact that war has started :thinking: do CG Have anything affiliated with Russia/Ukraine??

Share drop has little to do with that.

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/cellular_goods/news/rns/story/xz70dow

The above indicates lower than expected sales and other problems regarding marketing of their products.

1 Like

Oh dear, its not just Cellular on my list thatā€™s gone down this morning so i was hoping it was just the stock market reacting to Russia.
Just glad i only had a small amount as i was still waiting for it to bottom out after selling when it was green last.
Although i have noticed Iā€™ve become less bold with my buys, as ive now seen how quickly something can drop.

1 Like

That gives no indication at all of the problems we didnā€™t already know? I still donā€™t know why itā€™s dipped? Is it the part of face serum delay!

At least you can get it on Amazon marketplace bit donā€™t see the point when can but direct from CG :thinking:

Cant find it on amazon?

Cellular Goods | Skin Face Oil, 30mL https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09S6QHB3J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_YZVSB3SYERMETVHK6G95

2 Likes

Read latest RNS issued today. Type Cellular goods share chat and go into LSE link. Thatā€™s where u will find out whatā€™s happening. Only going further down

1 Like

Interview with Anna.

3 Likes

Interesting interview. Explains alotšŸ‘

2 Likes

I think il be happy if I can break even at this point

5 Likes

You have to put in cellular goods which is stupid as specified just search for it doesnā€™t come under CBD no wonder why they failing

2 Likes

Shit interview talks about herself more than product and oh look another push back with digital so called launch?

Should be coming up with results figures soon

On 4th day of using the capsules! Obviously need another week or so to see any affects
So canā€™t comment yet

Iā€™d be very happy for it to go 8p and take my money ATM :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Interested in whatā€™s prompting such a big fall today, as a few have asked above. I canā€™t find an announcement as such but thereā€™s the interview above and the short press release. From that, my thinking is:

• The ā€˜multi-channel marketing campaignā€™ that was promised for February is now due in ā€œMarch/Aprilā€. From discussions here over the last few months it was clear that plenty were growing tired of missed commitments from this company and were ready to bug out if they saw another.

• The serum is coming in a few days, but there was no clear indication of when further products would land (and whoā€™d believe them anyway?)

• The ā€˜Strategic reviewā€™ concluded that Amazon marketplace was the way forward. I donā€™t know much about this channel but it strikes me that a) it doesnā€™t exactly scream ā€˜premiumā€™, b) to get that reach, that quickly probably costs on margins and c) takes them even further away from their launch intentions of on-street premium retail outlets

The Chief Exec also said in the interview that Facebook and Insta had hampered their previous marketing strategy. My Insta was full of (pretty average) CBX marketing over Christmas so Iā€™m not sure what they had blocked. Either way, it doesnā€™t bode well for the next campaign if they canā€™t reach the Insta and Facebook crowd.

Iā€™m just speculating with the benefit of hindsight having seen the fall. I guess the fact is thereā€™s not much good news in todayā€™s announcement, plus it contains an admission that the Dec campaign failed.
Plenty to dent optimism.

An upside for me - speculation only of course - given all the bad news and falling prices, anyone who was getting or got disillusioned will have bailed in the next two days. The rest must be in for the long haul and will probably be content to cross fingers and hold stock.

3 Likes

Very well write and said! Thatā€™s points I was making but Iā€™m a nice n clear way! Very disappointed in this statement and interview and news!

I should of took my 38% profit when it was at 10p doubt we will ever see That again!

This is a major setback in my opinion, :sob::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m just going to hold, Iā€™m only in at 10000 shares at .06, I know the moment I sell now itā€™l sky rocket up, itā€™s just my luck :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well thats me just checking my stock this evening and nearly choking on my dinner ffs.

5 Likes

48% down on my average, but cbx is only a small long term speculative hold in my ISA so not overly concerned. However, It is (another) lesson to take profits early and reinvest at a lower price when the opportunity arises. Even in a long term ISAā€¦ My thoughts go to those that bought at >10p back in Nov.

5 Likes