Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Hi James apologies if I’ve misunderstood,
CG (under McCoy’s name) are on the FSA’s most recent list, last updated 31March’22.

When is the next earnings report, do we know?

They announced interim results 25 May 2021, I can’t find anything more concrete for this year.

Like i said, they aren’t named specifically as they werent in sale prior to Feb 13th 2021. As you say, they are vicariously under the manufacturer of Puris (McCoy). Retial buyers will have to be explained this as it isn’t immediately available info.

I say good luck to them overcoming an additional complexity in this industry.

1 Like

Don’t think the financial results will make a difference?
Looking at another CBD company on here
Posted their best quarter and results ever!

And it’s gone the other way,

I think this will be another Cineworld and amigo share?
I hope I’m wrong and proved it :man_facepalming:

I really think we’re ok
This is the official guidance from 8 November 21.

“Applying for authorisation”

Food businesses should apply for authorisation of their CBD extracts and isolates to be placed on the GB market using our regulated products application service.

This is the only route to compliance for these CBD products, and no separate arrangement has been made with any specific business or industry sector. In most cases the applicant will be the manufacturer, but others such as trade bodies and other suppliers may also apply. The specific novel CBD products you sell must be included within an application and they must be made the same way as detailed in the application.

Once a CBD product is authorised that authorisation applies to that product only. This means using the same detailed production methods, for the exact same uses as described within the authorisation, and using the same safety evidence base.

The authorisation itself is not specific to the applicant and the final product may be branded in different ways. However, if the applicant requests and is granted confidentiality, then key aspects of production and the research evidence base may not be available to others for five years.

If you buy CBD products from others, you must ensure these products are correctly authorised, and that you only use them in ways described in the authorisation.

1 Like

Who wants a free sample?

Scroll to the bottom.

4 Likes

Thanks for that @NeilB . As a shareholder I’ve been meaning to give the product a go, and what better way than for gratis?

(Bought in at IPO via Primary Bid, sold enough to get money back plus small profit, now letting remaining shares do what they will.)

1 Like

Sample on the way, see if the product is worth further investment! Thanks for finding it

1 Like

Random 6.5% drop at 14:23……next stop 1p club :steam_locomotive: :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

I’ll just hold until its £0.01

2 Likes

I got mine today. Not sure when I’ll use it but it here.

1 Like

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cellular-goods-agrees-to-suspend-sales-of-ingestibles-product-range-271650648083

1 Like

Im shocked that they didnt think of this when they were releasing the ingestibles.
Im just hoping that the serums and other thibgs are selling well.

1 Like

Got my free sample today.

2 Likes

Got mine today hard to tell if it made a difference. But it did sink in very well.

For people that had samples, check your emails. They will ask for a review & provide a discount code at the end

2 Likes

These keep dropping and dropping

Said before this is destined for the 1p club all the way :steam_locomotive: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Too busy shuffling the picture cards when they should have been playing the aces…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/982066

1 Like