Ceres - CWR - Share Chat

Up 12% and down 12% in the space of 3 hours. This market is nuts. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m weirdly enjoying it, y’know, since money means nothing now :laughing:

1 Like

I’m a buyer of Ceres under £2.50.

It just keeps getting close and then rising again.

Same with ITM under a £1 I’ll take it. Never stays there long enough.

2 Likes

If only there was a way to automatically line up a buy/sell at certain prices… :wink:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t we kill for that in this environment?

1 Like

Great news for holders of Ceres and ITM.

5 Likes

Interesting article titled “How to think about the future” in Investors Chronicle today. Ceres gets a good mention.

First of all, people tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short run and underestimate the effect in the long run. It’s called Amara’s Law.

Draper Esprit CEO gets a good quote:

Screenshot 2020-05-26 at 16.17.15

Then the bit about Ceres:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Decent drop today on Ceres (CWR), potential bargain? :grimacing:

Outgoing chairman Alan Aubrey has sold a small number of shares… (12,250,000, value £52,062,500)

Only 7%

Ceres re-branded to the below in March, can we see this reflected in the app icon? @Freetrade_Admin

3 Likes

Any news about Ceres? It’s falling fast.

ITM is as well, plus technology stocks in the US are plummeting - Intel down 17%.

1 Like

Great opportunity to jump in.

1 Like

I don’t really understand Ceres and it’s the only Fully Charged video I’ve seen with lots of negative comments. I feel more comfortable with ITM for now, though really I’m looking for EU based hydrogen pioneers to invest in as they won’t have to contend with Brexit or the self destructive industrial strategy that seems to beset the UK.

Now if there was a German Ceres…

1 Like

This is Money has it as a Strong Buy at the moment:

1 Like

Bosch do own a good chunk of Ceres if that helps…! This week has been painful though

3 Likes
2 Likes

Very encouraging after a downward few weeks.
Ceres are my only energy stock so going off this report I may have backed the right horse here. :horse_racing:

Plus it’s sustainable which is always a Brucie bonus.

1 Like

At the moment, I just own Ceres and BEP.