Ceres - CWR - Share Chat

Thanks

FYI, the PrimaryBid price just came through. It was 1060p - not the best discount, itā€™s already been lower than that earlier this month.

2 Likes

barely got anything from it, I received under 20% of what I wanted

1 Like

hmm cheers for this. I bought shares on the market this morning at 1094p, so just 3.3% higher and they are in my ISA. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Freetradeā€™s @DavidK has done a great write up on Ceres today if anyoneā€™s still curious

4 Likes

Nice. The future looks bright, but I was scared by the increase in losses.

1 Like

The recent dip is very similar to that of ITM powerā€¦ Is there something happening across the broader market ?

1 Like

In a word, yes. This is massive short seller manipulation in my opinion.

1 Like

Turbulent times in the market & certainly for Ceres stock. That said, this is one of those stocks that gives me genuine confidence & so red days donā€™t scare me much at all. I guess everyone investing for a while, develops a few stocks with which they are unwaveringly sure.

@SubOnlyā€¦ Bang on fella, the ā€œprofessional traderā€™sā€ tell us that we shouldnā€™t get emotionally attached to any stock or shareā€¦ But itā€™s hard :joy:ā€¦ Weā€™re only human afterall :man_facepalming::gun:

2 Likes

Down 20% at the moment. Any good news on the horizon?

Excellent RNSā€¦ with trading update. Hope this is the good news you are looking for!

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin. All sounds positive! Now the waiting play the waiting game until September!

Good days trading

Any thoughts, is this a keeper?

This dip is the tremours of the China and US activities. If you are looking at a ten year investment, then yes this could be very good in five to ten years. If youā€™re after a quick win and move on then look elsewhere

Thanks for that. Iā€™m in for the long haul. Iā€™m new to investments so just wanted opinions as I believe they have a good future. :crossed_fingers:

More punishment for holdersā€¦

1 Like

Like a stone. Wonder why?

There might not be a Ceres reason why Ceres is dropping: everything is down, possibly because US Fed signalled itā€™s getting ready to raise interest rates.

(Having just written that, I generally think that the average retail investor - ie, us - should consider stock price movements to be essentially randomā€¦)

1 Like