Chat support

Is anyone else struggling to get support via Freetrade chat support?

Yeah a lot of people have, I think they started 2021 far far busier than anticipated. I think they’re getting to people as fast as they can

3 Likes

Depending on the query we may be able to help on the board.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’re doing the best they can however the number of these topics being posted recently is concerning. It’s going to leave a bad taste in the mouth of new investors and push them away. It’s great that there is an active community which helps but it shouldn’t be needed

1 Like

Don’t disagree, but you can only hire people so quickly :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

As a plus user I got a response within 10 minutes after writing a question at 5am. Pretty impressive.

4 Likes

Thanks and the issue is that i referred my Brother to Freetrade and he had an issue signing up as it said his National Insurance Number was already in use. He’s now looking at trading 212 as has not had response from email.

Agreed, my referal is now looking else where which is a real shame

Very impressive indeed

2 minutes

Only beaten by Freeda. Gotta love that bot

1 Like

Sounds like he already has an account?

1 Like

Hi @Dezza1977,

Really sorry about the delay in getting back to your in-app messages, as a team we’re working around the clock to get back to all queries.

Could you please ask your brother to pop us a quick email via reviews@freetrade.io so we can look into this for you both?

3 Likes

Always found the support to be super helpful and attentive tbh

2 Likes

Will do and thank you for coming back to me.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve had an issue to be fair

How long does it take to get my money after I cash shares in please

It depends if you sell when markets are open and if it’s a basic order or not. I’ve always had mine processed within a minute or if queued after 3pm UK time

1 Like

How long does it take to be paid into bank account please

Freetrade help says it can take between 3 and 5 days to reach you bank.

Thanks