Chat support

Hi I’m new to this sorry for the question but my share price Mike Ashley sd ended at £4.37 but it’s on here for £4.95 end of day trading what’s my share price worth many thanks

Frasers group? It closed at 4.39~, its listed on Freetrade with the last reported price at 4.37.

Might be worth a creating a new topic if you want to look at it in more detail

Thanks I got it wrong

You need to wait for the sells to settle which takes a couple of days, until then they will show as unsettled cash in the app.

Once they are ready to withdraw they will show as withdrawable cash in the app, once you hit withdraw it will take 3-5 days to reach your bank

If we knew that kind of information, we’d all be very rich indeed. Shares go up, shares go down. Do your research.

I’m not trying to be evil btw, but if you’re trading shares you should keep yourself informed.

1 Like

Do Freetrade have an email address to contact them. How do I get the ‘free share’ if I am not using a phone app but a computer

Yes, Freetrade does have an email address.

However, I can’t see how someone would get the free share by using a computer when Freetrade is a phone app service only at the moment. It does have a website, but doesn’t have a web investing platform. The investing platform is a phone app so to speak.

Makes sense? Or am I getting your query wrong?!

I’m confused

Won’t it be a great idea to create an auto message to inform people that their query can be answered by the freetrade community if it was a generic question that they are asking, and this would actually encourage more users to interact on this forum

If the questions are generic in nature then it’s a job for Freeda the chatbot really and I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what they’re training Freeda to do either via rule based or AI based or NLP.

1 Like

robjackson, my brother has the account sorted now so thanks for all your help on this however he was looking for the Isa at £3 per month and can’t see where this option is within the app. Also I can’t see the referral to get our free share on my app.

If you go to portfolio then profile top right ISA should be in there. Free shares take a while to come through but I have seen people say the chat have sorted it so worth a try.

1 Like

Thanks for info but I think the issue is that he signed up a while ago but didn’t fund his account straight away so dropped of my portfolio. Like you said prob take a while so will be patient.