🎄 Christmas Wishlist 2020 🎄

Great stuff!!

1 Like

Is this available in app now!

1 Like

Check your app, around 50% of users should have it, and everyone else will have it within the next couple of days.

2 Likes

At the rate you guys a rolling out the Christmas list features, you’ll be done by November and we’ll all have to have Freetrade socks for Christmas. Good work :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Great work team :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Want to link this idea. Its actually a chunky investment of my portfolio and would mean the world to see it sitting there.

8 Likes

Has this rolled out fully or still rolling out? I see flash up in my app at time and then disappears… is this a glitch? Also my stock fundamentals were there before and now they’re not.

Just got them in the app, beautiful!

Just to confirm, dividend yield on US stocks is before withholding tax correct?

1 Like

Nice to see the info. :+1:

Would be good if for investment trusts, it showed whether it was on a premium or discount.

7 Likes

Can you DM us on your app? That doesn’t sound quite right.

i dont have it at all :neutral_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

I also still don’t have TWRR but the time frame option (1M) flashes in the top right of my screen occasionally.

World peace, no war.

I didn’t get the TWRR either but uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it was there :relaxed: same for MWRR

I like the TWRR but mine has been a bit ruined by initial £5 I invested (badly) early doors :cry:

Screenshot_20201020-222801_Freetrade

Given its weighted… you can’t have invested much more than £5 since?

TWRR (in the graph shown above) removes all deposits I think. So if they deposited £5 and it dropped 90%, then deposited £500 and it since grew 10%, you’d still only see the graph move upwards slightly.

I’ve added quite a bit more since, there’s more to the graph but that first couple months was poor looking at time weighted, even though it hasn’t affected money return much cos I didn’t have a lot invested

I guess that’s why it’s useful to use both insights

The fundamentals update is great progress, all it needs now is fixing when you slide on the chart that it doesn’t lag, also the descriptions of the stocks isnt professional like “chinese tesla”, it kinda stops me from taking this seriously. Some ideas for plus are providing a debit card abit like robinhood in the US, auto invest, exclusive articles about news of stocks, no fx fees and maybe lower the price to 5.99 to make it more compelling as your competition does some of the features for free like isa’s and stop losses

4 Likes

I still don’t have any of the new updates either :frowning:

Any ideas when this will roll out to all users?