🎄 Christmas Wishlist 2020 🎄

I thought I remembered reading that eventually it’ll go back before the march switch to Invest. Is that still true?

Country exposure would be such a cool feature for the insights page. for example right now US election next week I’d love to be able to quickly see my exposure to the US, and obviously going forward, when more stocks are added, China, europe etc

5 Likes

I hope the discussion will be more heated.

I think I see a glimpse of Free share 2.0. When flicking to the Portfolio screen you can see “Free Shares” pop up for a split second on the right, in line with the account type (ISA/GIA)

1 Like

I realised my initial wish-list for lower FX is probably not the best way to go about it.

Instead I would like USD currency accounts

4 Likes

Time for the next item :christmas_tree:

Join the discussion on the community forum directly in-app:

:white_large_square: More stocks and ETFs
:white_large_square: SIPP
:white_check_mark: TWRR
:white_check_mark: Benchmark
:white_large_square: Free Share 2.0
:white_check_mark: Stock fundamentals
:white_check_mark: In-app content
:white_large_square: IPO experience

We’re really pleased to launch this one, and hope you all enjoy it too!

More info:

13 Likes

Any plans for iOS 14 widgets, and / or Apple Watch complications @Freetrade_Team?

11 Likes

Of most interest on the SIPP will be options for getting your money back.

The real focus of the SIPP isnt the building of the savings, rather it is how flexible it can be to give different ways to get the money back out.

Also interesting to see the sipp appears to be a tenner, bar a penny, on top of plus.

2 Likes

£7 if you have plus

2 Likes

Has volume data been considered as an addition?

Its a key supply and demand indicator that has an important bearing on investment decisions. Perhaps it could be a Plus only feature.

1 Like

Can instant deposits be a New Years Resolution?

1 Like

We’d love to do it right now, but there are so many other immediate priorities in the short term.

I personally hope we’ll be able to do it at some point though. A widget would certainly be on my home screen.

4 Likes

Suggestion for TWRR. If you’ve transferred in an ISA limit the Max timespan start to the date your ISA transfer completed otherwise it looks like the index got a nice head start on you whilst your account was sitting at 0.

4 Likes

I’d love to be able to sort my portfolio, eg alphabetical, or even smallest to largest, rather than just have the default largest investment at the top.

25 Likes

I’d love to be able to sort by profit and by gain per day :grin: in addition to weenie.

Actually I also want to sort by country too so I can easily see which of my shares is still trading :wink:

12 Likes

I have the same issue, quite annoying!

1 Like

I’ve noticed if you’ve open and closed an ISA / withdrawn your total amount then reinvested, the TWRR max graph comes back as a 100% loss. Any idea what’s going on here?

Hey @Freetrade_Team is the ‘improved IPO experience’ going to be ready for these upcoming US IPOs?

2 Likes

Hey @winnie, that’s the plan, yes!

5 Likes

Is there any ETA on when our TWRR max time fram will be able to reflect back to the true beginning of our investment journey? As someone who has been using the app since before 3rd March my max graph misses out a large chunk of time. Also the % I am up on my max graph is not reflective of the % I am actually up since I started investing.

Side note: Would be nice if we were able to set the time frame for specific dates so that we can see the TWRR performance from X date to Y date that we specify.

9 Likes