🎄 Christmas Wishlist 2020 🎄

Lower FX rates

2 Likes

Auto Invest

1 Like

Income tax reporting - a summary of dividends and capital gains for my tax return. Yeah, a boring item to wish for… but going through transaction histories is even more boring! (Is not having this a way of ‘encouraging’ us to upgrade to an ISA?)

12 Likes

As an FT investor I would like a more robust Plus offering by Xmas. We need that to make FT a sustainable business

2 Likes

Christmas-themed app and icon. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Its been something that folks have been asking to have included for while now, myself included. Would love a summary of my totals Dividends, CGT, etc but still no sign of them :confused:

3 Likes

Auto invest (bonus points for using fractional shares to balance your holdings too)

1 Like

Euro stocks - long overdue.

5 Likes

Hi Guys - @sampoullain has reached out and showed me how to create a Poll…

The main post now has that poll attached - feel free to add your vote to that (aka “please save me from having to do it manually”)

2 Likes

Availability in the USA and Australia

1 Like

Fast and responsive app experience. Quick loading time. So no blank screen when I load the app before login.

2 Likes

European roll-out!

3 Likes

Japanese stocks​:jp::pray:t3:

With Nintendo being on my watchlist!

5 Likes

On line customisable investor platform. Google Sheets is handy but it’s not ideal.

I want something that’s been made ground up to help with trading and understanding your portfolio activity

2 Likes

I would like to see ETFs that short the market (inverse ETFs)…

1 Like

Euro stocks would be one…:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh yes!!

This is a great thread. While I don’t agree with pole position, the poll does show what the (forum) community want.

I thought I was in tune with the majority, but expectations for my top priorities have taken a reality shock. :joy:

1 Like

Auto sell!

Could you clarify what you mean by “auto-sell”?

Do you mean limit orders, i.e. buy/sells at a price you define? If so, those are well on their way :wink:

2 Likes