Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

There’s definitely something about sacrificing efficiency and economies of scale for resilience, nimbleness, and adaptability – some mention of this in this Autocar profile:

3 Likes

Not crazy at all. They need to prove to us that it works but if it does it’s a genius move. Will allow them to be a global player almost overnight and makes sense for commercial vehicles where adapting to specific use cases and local contexts makes sense.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. Even if this doesn’t work for Arrival, I’m hoping it’ll catch on in other companies.

It’s definitely got a lot going for it. They can simply move into standard sized, off-the-shelf commercial facilities. Of course it remains to be seen if they can deliver on their claims but Im certainly rooting for them.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Beat me to it, Jonny! Hope you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

It was an interesting interview!

@DanLane What’s your thoughts on sourcing some questions from the Community for the next interview? :wink:

Yep, great minds - that’s what we did with Arrival! AMA with Avinash Rugoobur, President & Chief Strategy Officer of Arrival

1 Like

:man_facepalming: I’ll keep a better eye out for the next one…

1 Like

What’s going on with CIIC - I had a notification to say my limit order had been cancelled due to a corporate action?

I may have answered my own question by reading the above!

Arrival completes its merger with CIIG Merger Corp today, and will list on the NASDAQ as $ARVL.

If you held $CIIC stock on your Freetrade app, you’ll receive a notification shortly once the completion of the $ARVL listing has taken place.

7 Likes

will the change take too much time? I have not received any notification yet!

Hoping ASAP, we are watching our data feed for the alert and will let you know ASAP!

4 Likes

Why can I not find this anywhere on the app?

1 Like
2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team any updates? Still waiting! Missed many great buying opportunities!

1 Like

Yes, they were 10% down at the start of trading, now almost recovered. ARVL had been available on hellostake for hours.

1 Like

No sign of it here :frowning: hurry up please!

1 Like