Arrival Group - ARVLF - Share Chat

Are we thinking days / weeks?

1 Like

It’s up 25% premarket. They need it on today to be honest otherwise irritated customers

It wasn’t an opinion on whether they were a good investment or not just a heads up. I’m invested in them myself. That being said forecasted numbers provided by the company shouldn’t be taken to the bank.

would be good to know the likelihood of this being added today - as if not, I need to top up T212 rather than Freetrade :smile:

1 hour until the market opens. They have been informed about this stock 21 hours ago. What happened to the fintech mantra move fast and break things? Alternatively move slow and lose customers i’m afraid.

Won’t matter too much now anyway. Even if they did add it, probably best waiting for a dip. Saying that though, I would buy in if they listed it now haha.

1 Like

OK this is embarrassing for Freetrade. The news has been out about the SPAC merger for over 24 hours now and they haven’t managed to add one single stock, when their competitors have. Really poor. I have been polite about them until now but they really need to become a more agile fintech.

1 Like

Any news on this being added?

It’s not embarrassing at all. The platform they have built is great.

It will get added when it’s added.

5 Likes

This is where my mind goes - I feel like I’m constantly checking the app or this forum to see if I missed any updates.

1 Like

It is something that needs to be looked at in the future as it is the main reason I do not use Freetrade as my main account. Hopefully in the future though as there are a lot of positves I like about this platform, and having choice is a good thing.

I don’t think it will matter that much in the next 2-3 years. Even at $17, I think it is a decent price considering where it can go. Obviously, I would have preferred to get in early as would everyone else here, who didn’t use T212 or another broker.

Imagine you invest 10k at $20 and it goes up x10 so you end up with 100k.

And then there would be this guy who invested the same amount 3 days earlier and ended up with 200k. You can thank Freetrade for the missing 100k I guess. Or rather blame yourself for not choosing a different broker.

5 Likes

This is all a bit hyperbolic, the stock hasn’t traded below 16.7 since this thread opened, people have missed out on about 2% right now.

Seems WSB is on board…

6 Likes

It was $12 yesterday when I was looking to buy it and it was already available with the competitor if I recall correctly. But hey, I agree that it hyperbolic :slight_smile:

Oh my bad misread the timestamp, I thought it was after markets opened. Still most people are acting like they’ve missed out on gains since yesterday’s close.

1 Like

The stock is on IG and Trading 212. It is not on Degiro, Revolut or Freetrade. I notified Freetrade yesterday afternoon when the stock was $13 because I could see what was about to happen if they didn’t act quickly. They had all of yesterday evening and the whole morning today to sort this out, they said this was their top priority. This incident has shown they can’t respond fast to add stocks quickly.

I also asked for Novacyt when it was 20p or something, and they finally added it at £3-4. Maybe they need more capital or to recruit more or more experienced people, but they can’t keep dropping the ball like this.

1 Like

I asked for it 2 days ago.

1 Like

I also requested it earlier in the week, fingers crossed it goes live in the next few days. It’ll be so nice to be able to support a UK based EV too.

1 Like

i really love this app, but I believe we need consistent updates on stocks like these, people are losing good opportunities in these stocks, the reason i wont switch to another app is because of how good this app is and the potential going forward, however people have been waiting for stocks like SBE for months, but no consistent news on the stock.