Cineworld (CINE) 🎥

Seems to be a meme stock over on Reddit at the moment. From what little I’ve seen it doesn’t seem to be in a good place?

At the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if every risky business is in hot discussion…

As far as I can see the only reason Cineworld has become a low effort meme stock is because of $AMC and that people can see it was worth more before COVID-19.

There also seemed to be a lot of nee investor who think they can more a share price with a few posts and some :rocket: emoji.

2 Likes

As much as i love me a good Netflix series on my sofa, i can’t wait to get back to the cinema and i imagine I’m not the only one. There are certain movies that i just don’t see myself watching on the tv first. So yeah, o hope and think that the cinemas will go up again :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Cineworld is up about 10% since Boris’ announcement yesterday. I had a small investment with them and added a good portion more this morning. Looking at the yearly change they still have room to rebound once cinemas open if some big releases come. A lot of big films have been delayed so there is scope for a big summer.

2 Likes

Holding a small amount in this (30 shares) and it’s the only thing in my portfolio in the green today.

4 Likes

Looking good over the past few days. My investments in Cineworld & National Express both looking healthy with the roadmap out of lockdown announcement

4 Likes

Cineworld is doing great. Up 6% today alone. I don’t know what’s happening to National Express though, it has lost all the gains I made from Monday’s announcement. Should have gone all in on Cineworld!

1 Like

National Express been slowly climbing for the past 6 months. Still a way to go before it recovers to pre-Covid norms, same as Cineworld. Worth a punt for the longhaul

1 Like

Your profile pic is making my eyes go funny :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

3D glasses required :sunglasses:

1 Like