Cleantech Lithium Plc - CTL - Share Chat

Here’s hoping. I’m trying my best to get this added. Don’t know what else we have to do!

1 Like

Voted for you boss

1 Like

Many thanks Oliver, the more eyes on Lithium mining companies the better.

If anyone is interested the CEO of CTL with be on a Zoom Webinar on Tuesday honest by the folks over at LSE.

Come on people let’s vote for this because it’s @JL3 's cake day! :birthday:

2 Likes

Excellent interview with CEO.

@acamp any update when we’ll get this on the app? :yum:

1 Like

please add this stock! It has so much potential

2 Likes

Finished up 14% on the day.

Please can FT expedite this request? I have to continue using Trading 212 purely for this stock.

I feel like as a Plus member, my stock requests are often falling on deaf ears.

Hopefully FT can change the requirements on individual stock requests because the current model only annoys your loyal customers and investors.

7 Likes

Urge everyone to have a gander tomorrow.

A great bit of RNS released today.

Over 1.51 million tonnes of lithium at one of CleanTech Lithiums projects in Chile.

1 Like

Fox Davies have released a report with a 12 month price target of £1.14 and 3 year PT of £2.77

CTL 220913.pdf (1.0 MB)

2 Likes

Very impressive interim results, and future is looking very bright for CleanTech Lithium!

@freetrade @acamp @Charlotte

How much more twerking do I need to do before this is added? I’m close to begging :sob::joy::joy:

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping the pressure on Jonathan and sharing all the information. Really useful. Shame we missed the 20’s prices. Fingers crossed Freetrade add this soon before we miss the next jump

2 Likes

A quick look at the stats it looks like it could well be added.

It’s small at £48m but we’ve seen plenty this size before.

3.5% spread is a little tasty but again nothing horrendous.

There are myriad factors that I can’t see or judge that the Freetrade team can see, hopefully there aren’t any other barriers

3 Likes

@MrChew Moved to completed, so this should be good to go very soon :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Did it move to complete or did it just merge, had a few stocks do thing thinking they were coming to the add and then nothing happened.

@J4ckSt4yn3s This was changed by one of the Freetrade Elves, I think it should be live fairly quickly

Viktor confirmed somewhere in the last week that it was cleared to be added.

2 Likes

Awesome, now all i need is for a quick turnaround on the market and some of my stuff to bag so i can start shopping for more stocks.

2 Likes

Well done on getting this pushed through.

I’ll be taking a relatively small position over the next few weeks.

This along with a similar sized position in ALL and a very large position in BHL should give good diversification across the lithium sector (all different continents and lithium deposit types).

Despite commodities taking a hit recently, lithium is still hitting all time highs. Looking forward to the next couple of years in the lithium space…

3 Likes

I do like lithium, i came late to the party on Bradda Head and ALL, but i hold some of each which is doing well.

Some Zinnwald from the Bacanora takeover which is a little topped up here and there, some savannah.

Afritin which i have some high hopes for.

Main Lithium plays are Prem which is 2 thirds left of my original holding and now just waiting for next year.

And Kodal which is my second largest holding and only really became so because i like the name.

From the outside looking in i think the future of lithium is set, given what’s been shown i think established mining or close to build is a good play.

Exploration wise i don’t know if the boat has been missed.

I think hydrogen has a huge part to play but i think that will be more on energy generation and larger shipping vehicles.

There comes a point when even after it becomes clear what would have been a better move, the investing in infrastructure has been done and you just have to see it through.

I do see the occasional announcement about extracting lithium from water or rare eaths from grass which could change things drastically and these things would probably come to fruition if we were a harmonius society working towards a greater good, but i think we all know that whatever the future holds the countries and companies involved all want to make money, and there’s very little money to be made from doing the best thing.

2 Likes