Clover Health - CLOV

HODL CLOV! :gem::raised_hand::raised_back_of_hand:

Is this another meme stock and is it too late for me to buy right?
Are we expecting a dip where I could step in?

1 Like

I would have said no, but it’s up another 16% in pre-market so who knows! I don’t hold any CLOV but I do hold SoFi which seems to be benefiting. Now we just need IPOD and IPOF to move.

1 Like

I seem to remember that short interest was misreported which caused initial interest. I dug into it a bit more and it was a SPAC and then the guy running it all is quite a successful investor.

No idea on fundamentals or where it will go. SL set at double my money and see where the trip takes us!

2 Likes

I have a map.

:shamrock: :arrow_right: :rocket: :arrow_right: :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

worth jumping in or too late?

1 Like

You’re going to have to make that decision.

2 Likes

I had a $20 target back in April so that is where I set my SL at. There was some dispute about the amount of institutional ownership and if that contributed to the free float or not. Personally I do not see it going much higher but these are crazy times we live in!

4 Likes

Might buy 10 shares and just hold

1 Like

I decided against it…on the face of it a good call

3 Likes

$20 SL looks a decent decision

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Naked shorts?

I got out while I could, made around Β£40-Β£50 profit on it before it started plummeting yesterday.

3 Likes

What you guys thinking about the potential gamma squeeze coming up? Lots of talk on WSB at the moment and a great article to back it, jumped in a few shares :rocket::new_moon_with_face:

Good luck