Coca-Cola (KO) - Share Chat

what would be the best tio invest in directly to coca cola or the european partners company? do the rise and fall in line with each other and is teh dividend the same?

1 Like

Any invested amount that would give you a dividend of at least a pence I’d say.

1 Like

A pence?

A penny. Same same :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, because of fractional shares. Traditionally its 1 share but with the ability to purchase fractions of shares you get the equivalent fraction of the dividend.

1 Like

Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves :partying_face:

3 Likes

I was not s fan of these fractional shares but l have changed my mind after buying a fraction of Amazon

1 Like

One l think

1 Like

Changed his tune, he used to advertise it.

What was the brand of the water? Who owns that brand of water? Coca-Cola?

1 Like

I think you are thinking of Ronaldhino as Coke are not in the list of sponsorships deals in Ronaldos history :+1:

ronaldo
Deep Fried Chicken and a large Pepsi please.

3 Likes

Fair enough about the 2006 advert :+1: TBF he was a bit young then :joy: I do find it funny that people get worked up that he does a good thing though. Being a anti-Man utd fan I am not his biggest fan but fair play to the guy and whatever sponsorship he did get was tiny in comparison to his main ones.

I hate admitting it but especially since he left Man Utd he has been an absolute role model and is a living legend.

Edit - I am also a Coke shareholder for the divs so a total hypocrit myself but still found it funny :joy: :man_facepalming:

I really like him as a player but don’t like hypocritical celebs (Emma Thompson is the worst), if he had just moved the bottles out the way and said’ look i used to advertise this stuff but now i think its sugary piss’ that would of been ok. Also plastic bottles of water are not exactly environmentally friendly.

1 Like

Don’t disagree about the celebs thing but only the media made a big deal out of it he simply moved the bottles and said water :joy: besides, we all do things we regret many years ago. The quotes doing the rounds are from a while ago when asked about his kid so he didn’t actually make a big deal of it at the press conference and just didn’t want them in front of him as if he endorses them now.

For that I respect him. :+1: :clap:

TBF he wasn’t against the brand just the sugary drinks for kids. :+1: The bottle had no label. God, I can’t believe I am defending CR7 :man_facepalming: what would my teams fans think :joy:

His work effort is phenomenal, 36 and he is probably the fittest player on the pitch, after every game he comes back out on to train by himself.

1 Like

This didn’t get quite the same coverage. :joy: :man_facepalming: It is insane UEFA panders to Coke and Beer companies. :joy:

1 Like

Its the non alcohol version but that doesn’t matter, no idea why FIFA allows this. Adverts at the game are one thing but trying to promote something using a footballer who hasn’t given their permission is wrong. Sponsorship is needed to pay for the tournament but needs to be done with some thought.

1 Like