Coinbase - COIN

Is this happening?
FreeTrade could score unlimited Customer Brownie Points if they IPO debut and offer us all a Position at the Penny Stock Start-Line

When’s this due to launch?

Im salivating

1 Like

Does anyone know if direct listings allow us in at the start, compared to IPOs? Roblox are doing it too and both seem tempting.

3 Likes

A direct listing means that the shares will be sold directly to institutions instead of through intermediaries.
By the time retail investor get the chance to buy shares they will be double what the institutions paid, just like most IPOs lately unfortunately :unamused:

4 Likes

Airbnb being the perfect example of this

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately, if not a lot worse than that.

Not much difference between an IPO or direct listing if you’re a retail investor in this environment!

1 Like

Coinbase S1

Here’s a quick summary of some metrics

This is fascinating as well

1 Like

Not sure how many, but there are definitely a group of IPOs that are Plus only.
For example:
$AFRM
$POSH
$BMBL
etc.

None of these are in Plus…

1 Like
3 Likes

My bad … the plus notation is a bit misleading then.

1 Like

True, that’s a bit misleading! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d never even considered that Satoshi Nakamoto might return and release their coins. I like the dumb theory that aliens anonymously dropped the design for Bitcoin on the world in an attempt to help the human species get its shit together!

If Satoshi was a person or a group then I’d assume they’re dead or purposely chucked those bitcoins away. How could any single person or group resist having $55billion to do things with.

2 Likes

Will the mystery of Satoshi Nakamoto ever be solved? Who knows but likely to become a urban legend

2 Likes

HODL got a mention in the S-1. :laughing:

1 Like

Saw a pretty convincing video that he is Adam Back

1 Like